ammo fer kenlz

Hi,

I recently started a gold token mission for PW and i'm stuck at part 3.

The mission is called "ammo fer kenlz", is a sidestep into agrippa mission.

He is asking for 60 lvl IX sili cate?

My problem is that i don't know how to continue this mission.

Plz comment if you did this mission or have similar problem?

Thx
Ginjasa

Ask yourself, what level IX ore is a silicate?  Then go buy, mine, or break a component down for some silicate.  Don't know what is a silicate?  Time to do some research.

From the Geology Department at Nostrand Vor, this is the Pakkrat.

Mmmmmmmyeeeaahhh. Could be. Tell me how it turns out and I'll Report it on the nightly Net-7 News. If you make it more in-character as you uncover the truth, I can better report it than let it out as a game spoiler.

From the Geology Department of NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat. Edited by Pakkrat

• 2 weeks later...
Excellent work. A few questions from Net-7 News:

1. How does a pilot go about starting the Gold Token missions to enter Agrippa Stage I via the so-called "back door" that the strange Progen female, a.k.a. 'Growlz' has made available through her clandestine channels?

2. Ammunition for Kenlz requires a silicate, recently discovered as Astral Glass. How much Astral Glass does Kenlz want?

3. Kenlz has been spotted in Lagarto sector. Can you be more specific as to his coordinates?

4. Has any other pilot discovered the other routes into "back door" Stage I of Agrippa Technologies?

5. Can you speculate as to why this 'Growlz' is doing this? Thoughtful answers only please. And do try to answer in-character if you can.

On location at Nostrand Vor, this is the Pakkrat. Edited by Pakkrat

Excellent work. A few questions from Net-7 News:

1. How does a pilot go about starting the Gold Token missions to enter Agrippa Stage I via the so-called "back door" that the strange Progen female, a.k.a. 'Growlz' has made available through her clandestine channels?

2. Ammunition for Kenlz requires a silicate, recently discovered as Astral Glass. How much Astral Glass does Kenlz want?

3. Kenlz has been spotted in Lagarto sector. Can you be more specific as to his coordinates?       >>>>>>>> please look at enbmaps.de , his nav is there and more

4. Has any other pilot discovered the other routes into "back door" Stage I of Agrippa Technologies?

5. Can you speculate as to why this 'Growlz' is doing this? Thoughtful answers only please. And do try to answer in-character if you can.

On location at Nostrand Vor, this is the Pakkrat.

• 1 month later...
I can conform the req for the whole mission are:

15 astral glass
2 pm stacks of black spit Chem ammo
2 pm stacks of black spit plasma ammo
And 2 pm stacks of amber bile drenched spines the ML chem ammo

These can made on any toon and traded to the toon with the quest. Also you can premake all of these items before you even talk to him then turn them in 1 by 1 and keep chatting with him. You do not need to talk to him then make something turn in chat again go make something. Just do it all in one sitting.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Your Anchor-rat here,

I'd like to take this time to offer some Republic security advice. The strange Progen woman who offers this so-called "back door" is hoping that pilots will keep her secrets off the main traffic forums and chats as it could compromise her position. If we could instead spread the helpful and appreciated news individual pilot to individual pilot, the Republic may not come down on the rogue Progen by alerting "der gene wytch" into mobilising the Sabine Order to a full-scale pogrom. If we lose Kenlz and the strange Progen woman Not-To-Be-Named, then we also lose the post-HU135 entry into Agrippa Technologies. Please instead utilize your Guild chat channels, race channels, class channels, and corporate/Guild forums.
In other news, I have it on authority by a coded message disc, (of which I will be disseminating post-censors shortly) that the post-HU135 is indeed Working As Intended. I was correct in another thread that galactic issues have delayed the availability of certain wish-list items wanted by Kenlz and the covert woman. Please do not rush NET-7 SOL nor any of its affiliates with those medieval pitchforks and torches at this news. Net-7 News maintains it neutrality in all aspects as your most trusted news source.

For Net-7 News, this is the Pakkrat. And now a word from our sponsors......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...