Cooper drops

noticed last month carapace dropped from 55's, now cerebral cortex are dropping.  Are you guys just alternating drops every so often?  would have been great to see all drops including small amount of bile ammo comp drop from all fish.

Edited by Fleson

Flesson, this is not the first time i see you posting something claiming/assuming to be fact, when it's not.

Why don't you rather ask , if something has changed?

The answer would have been: "Nothing has changed with these drops" in this case.

Never claimed or assumed, rather said noticed and asked a question.

when U notice something its not claiming to be fact. So I asked a question to be sure and made a suggestion.

Have no idea where you get claiming/assuming from here

Edited by Fleson

The Carapace has always been set to drop from certain mobs in Cooper.

As to your Question about alternating drops, there have been no changes for a long time.

In reguards to your Opinion of the Bile Comps, we had discussions at several meetings if they did drop in live, and if we should put them in random fish in Cooper.

I did not find anything other than a variety of opinions from the playerbase, therefore it was decided to not put them in.

Bile components? if they were the ones with the bright coloured goo looking icons for making ammo - then they certainly did drop from cooper fish.

Pretty much spent a swag of time duing origins out there looking of components from Gu and feathers from RD's

• 2 weeks later...

in Live the ammo comps dropped in cooper, but not the weapon comps.  Those were only from the fishbowl.  This was a nice balance and allowed players to keep their guns running without having to do FB's on a regular basis.  Once the other raids started popping up getting enough people together to do a FB, just for ammo comps, was also difficult.

in Live the ammo comps dropped in cooper, but not the weapon comps.  Those were only from the fishbowl.  This was a nice balance and allowed players to keep their guns running without having to do FB's on a regular basis.  Once the other raids started popping up getting enough people together to do a FB, just for ammo comps, was also difficult.

/remember it this way

Ammo parts outside, weapon parts inside.

It made sense this way, would be nice :/

• 1 month later...

Yes the ammo comps dropped from fish.

I remember farming for those bile bits for ammo.