How your ship changes as you get your hull upgrades (class by class)

This is how ship changes by their default values as you get your hull upgrades... 

image7vv.png

image8re.png

[attachment=2472:Hullevo.zip]

Now to notes, every player should learn what their class is...

TE = Terran Explorer  = Scout

TT = Terran Tradesman = Trader

TW = Terran Warrior = Enforcer

JE = Jenquai Explorer  = Explorer

JW = Jenquai Warrior = Defender

JT = Jenquai Tradesman = Seeker

PE = Progen Explorer = Sentinel

PW = Progen Warrior = Warrior

PT = Progen Tradesman  = Privateer

Class names does not contain "races"... Enforcer, not "Terran Enforcer" etc, that's why abbrevations above are "Race" + "Proffession"

So check chart taking this into account...

Edited by SiSL
  • Upvote 3

Small change on the Terran Explorer made by the Emulator devs, final weapon device configuration is 4/5 rather than 3/6.  Otherwise good post, using the original game docs.

Small question...along the JW line there are small tabs on upper left of the value boxes, is that by design for something or just a small graphical anomaly?   (good job it will help all those constantly asking weap or device slot next? :))

Small question...along the JW line there are small tabs on upper left of the value boxes, is that by design for something or just a small graphical anomaly?   (good job it will help all those constantly asking weap or device slot next? :))

It is just screenshot from Excel, in Excel, there were some stuff like that :)

They are calculated values... 

Small change on the Terran Explorer made by the Emulator devs, final weapon device configuration is 4/5 rather than 3/6.  Otherwise good post, using the original game docs.

Thank you, fixed that

Interesting stuff SiSL. Got me to wondering why Jenquai ships were so much heavier than Terran ships. It's certainly not Hull Structure. On last HU the JD has 6k less hull structure than a TE, but 5 more mass.(metric kiloton?)

I have always thought that the jenquai had the lightest most maneuverable ships and the best turning rate. Apparently physics doesn't apply in this galaxy.  :blink:

Interesting stuff SiSL. Got me to wondering why Jenquai ships were so much heavier than Terran ships. It's certainly not Hull Structure. On last HU the JD has 6k less hull structure than a TE, but 5 more mass.(metric kiloton?)

I have always thought that the jenquai had the lightest most maneuverable ships and the best turning rate. Apparently physics doesn't apply in this galaxy.  :blink:

That's not really case it seems. When creating characters Megan makes advertisement of Enforcers as Fastest of all warriors (due to engine racial stuff)  I think Terrans built-for-speed stat takes into account in this. 

BTW this values are like Terrel said, are from original docs in downloads section. I posted here because people don't seem to read them much so here they are in front of their eyes... Values might have been changed too

Edited by SiSL

• 3 weeks later...

Terrans may use lighter materials.  It's also possible that all the tech in Jenquai ships is expensive in terms of weight.  Cloaking device, Teleporter, enhanced scanners, etc.