Digging Deeper Mission

I have the lvl 75 Quest from Magister C on Pouvenir Mons that send you to Somerled.

States fly to Inv Nav 8 and then destroy a lvl 23 RD.

Looked all over and could only find lvl 19 and 22 highest going up the path to the gate.

Nothing spawned in or around the NAV.

Anyone else able to complete this mission?

Most of these MISSION types (we don't have quests in EnB, we also don't have dwarfs,fairies, elves of talking cow people :)) require to to go to the nav they told you and then the mission advances to the kill or look for stage of the mission. I would suspect if you went to the nav and had that part of the mission advance, if you didn't see the mob you needed, you could go elsewere and kill a like mob elsewere and have it count, like Autodestruct said, kill a L23 somewere else if thats the mob you need.

Whoa hope that wasn't for me....I was attempting two things, humor and help.

My help was genuine..if you can't get the mob to spawn and you don't want to wait a ticket, you probably get it advanced on a like mob elsewere.

As to my humor, since its subjective, if you were pointing at me and implying snobbery, best bend the finger elsewere, it was humor on my part, perhaps not your type but none the less humor. (sometimes humorless folks need a little help noticing it...its up there in post #3 ^) :)

OH..and look a little of it here in post #5! Imagine that!?!

• 4 months later...

Most of these MISSION types (we don't have quests in EnB, we also don't have dwarfs,fairies, elves of talking cow people :)) require to to go to the nav they told you and then the mission advances to the kill or look for stage of the mission. I would suspect if you went to the nav and had that part of the mission advance, if you didn't see the mob you needed, you could go elsewere and kill a like mob elsewere and have it count, like Autodestruct said, kill a L23 somewere else if thats the mob you need.

True, but I've seen a troll every now and then :lol:

• 6 months later...