Main has stopped working

I used to play this game back in the day and fell absolutely in love with it. When I found out I could play it again I was so stoked!! However, I downloaded and loaded the game and it went to the Westwood loading screen. Then it said the main stopped working. Now when I click the launcher all it tells me is that it is not a valid win32 application and closes. I am running a win 7 desktop and have it in xp sp2 mode running as admin and it still doesnt work. I removed and redownloaded and reinstalled 3 times and it happens every time....please, please help.

Please, Please, can someone help me with this. After almost 8 hours of trying I have it so I can watch the amazing video in the beginning but it then says my client is only 3.3.0.2 and the newest is 3.3.0.6. I have tried everything to update but it stops at 3.3.0.2. I am truly broken hearted at this point as I so want to relive all my great experiences with this game but I seem to be running into road blocks the whole way.

when you right the updates after the first install.  i've noticed at one point they update and then close and relaunch the launcher.

When that happens  what i had to do was stop it and close it.  Then reopen it again this time running it again as "admin"

When it closes itself and restarts it's not then running as admin so some files don't update.

Scale: 

Uninstall and reinstall everything, make sure each time you start one of the applications you explicitly tell windows to us Administrator mode, also I might recommend disabling User Account Control in the Windows settings temporarily.

For some reason, a file has not been updated in the game client directory in program files that is required. This is during our initial patch process with the universal installer and is usually caused by UAC denying write permissions under Program Files in a scripted fashion except to digitally signed/WHQL certified applications which ours is not.

I will give it a shot and let you know but since ive been working on this since early this morning i am not holding my breath anymore. each time i patch is about 1.5 hours of waiting and excitment just for it not to work. thank you for the suggestion though. here goes.

After you finish, go into the game client's directory and search for enbconfig.exe Keep this ready, run our patches the same way then run it and let it do its thing. After this, start the game and if you receive any errors, please post a screenshot of what you get back here.

[attachment=2463:net7proxy.zip]

Goes in our launcher's \bin directory.

On my system using universal installer with defaults this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-7\bin

Sounds like your registry wasn't written entirely properly. You should just be able to cancel that message though. Make sure you activated your game accounts via the net-7.org portal.