Cannot get back in game

Hi earlier I was playing 2 accounts on separate pc's, when my router lost connection to the internet ISP fault I guess.  Since then I have been unable to log in any toon  on either of these accounts.  I can log in both accounts but when I try to use any toon it fails and I get "Server failed to respond to sector login" It's as though both accounts have become completely black-holed.  Have created a new account and can play fine with no problems, can only assume both other accounts are locked into game in some way.

I had that happen last week on 2 characters.  Submitted a ticket (using a different toon) and the GM was pretty fast at getting it fixed.  Said that both were still logged in.  He un-logged (?) them and all was well.

I used the tab Help/Self Help.  Do remember to include the name of the characters with the problem. 

Good luck.

Edited by GenghisBob

I had that happen last week on 2 characters.  Submitted a ticket (using a different toon) and the GM was pretty fast at getting it fixed.  Said that both were still logged in.  He un-logged (?) them and all was well.

I used the tab Help/Self Help.  Do remember to include the name of the characters with the problem. 

Good luck.

Thanks Bob contacted a GM in game and was fixed