The Nutty Professor

I am in the step 1/5 where I was suggested to kill 12 Vindis Warriors.  I have killed may be 20 of them (Level 48 Vindis Warriors) to no avail, and the mission does not advance.  Of course I killed the Warriors in a group where I believe I do the most damage, but I have not seen the counter goes up like in other missions.

What did I do wrong?

[EDIT] Talk to guildmates, and they said they did the missions 2 weeks ago.  May be because as Terran, I ran out of ammos and had to dock, so the counter reset to zero each time.

If so, the devs ought to look into this issue, because to take 12 lv48 mobs, a Terran will have problem doing it without re-supplying.

Edited by VincentTH

Zachman pointed out that there is a kill count displayed, I just have to turn on System message to see it.

Also, the kill count reset if the toon with the mission is logged out.  Docking would not affect the kill count.

I too noticed that the count resets if the pilot logs out.  It happened to me during a Hull Upgrade mission.  So, yes, watch the system messages.  They will inform you of how many kills you have attained.

Via satellite, this is the Pakkrat.

Last. Night I was doing the engine build mission on my TS when I noticed that I wasn't getting any mission advance for the kills (LOL) I was killing glittering manes and the mission says glinting manes once I saw there was a difference I saw the mission kills and mission advance notices. Make sure your hunting the correct mob.