Faction Chart with ALL factions listed

b_knigh

Any chance a dev or GM could create a list or chart that shows ALL the factions, and the things that hurt or improve your standing with them?

Not being able to see my status with all the factions doesn't bother me, but since I can't see my standing with an unlisted faction, I can't tell what actions are hurting or improving my standing (OK, killing a mob of a certain faction will hurt my standing with them...I get that much).  I'm just trying to avoid cases where killing mob A hurts my standing with mob B, and I realize it much too late because I can't see all my faction standings.  And since I have no clue what might help my standing with mob B, it really is a bad hole to climb out of.

The current faction chart lists the factions you see in your character info, but not all the ones in the game.

It doesn't have to be anything complicated.  A simple list like the example below would work:

FACTION X

Hurt by:  Killing Faction X, Killing Faction Z

Helped by: Jobs, Killing Faction Y

If anybody knows of ways to affect an unlisted faction, please feel free to post it here so others may know.

Right there...

[attachment=2416:test.jpg]

This is all in game and directly from server's own faction chart...

All other "factionettes" (such as Rogue Progen & Freespacers etc.) are the ones that are not active (no way to improve or reduce them) In other words, if Factions are not listed, they are not active... You can not hurt or improve them...

Edited by SiSL

Right there...

This is all in game and directly from server's own faction chart...

All other "factionettes" (such as Rogue Progen & Freespacers etc.) are the ones that are not active (no way to improve or reduce them) In other words, if Factions are not listed, they are not active... You can not hurt or improve them...

Well, Renegade Progen used to be red, but not aggressive, to my JE.   Now they shoot him on sight.  I obviously did something to make them mad (and it wasn't killing them).  So at least some of the factions are active and you can hurt them. 

Edit:  I asked a guildie about it, and he told me that the Renegade Progen are yellow to one of his JE's, but red and aggressive to the other.  Since both of his characters were JE's, it's not a class thing, and you can obviously hurt that faction somehow.  I'm just trying to find out how to improve it again.

Edited by b_knigh

Well, Renegade Progen used to be red, but not aggressive, to my JE.   Now they shoot him on sight.  I obviously did something to make them mad (and it wasn't killing them).  So at least some of the factions are active and you can hurt them. 

Edit:  I asked a guildie about it, and he told me that the Renegade Progen are yellow to one of his JE's, but red and aggressive to the other.  Since both of his characters were JE's, it's not a class thing, and you can obviously hurt that faction somehow.  I'm just trying to find out how to improve it again.

No they are default factions came package of your classes... Each class has default / unchanging faction to certain "non-active" factions...

Example: Freespacers are red to ANY TE, but yellow to any JE by default or Rogue Progen are red to PS but yellow to PW...  If you kill any by a TE, they start attacking you right after, till you Zone out or log out...  

Confusion often happen when playing with multiple characters... As long as there is not a bug happened lately, those factions are no-changable... 

I believe by recent changes, most Red mobs started attacking, that's not a faction thing , same issue on newbie zones...

Edited by SiSL

May be I am wrong, but I always thought that "Progen Combine" means Rogue Progens?

May be the Devs need to add. to the faction table, a legend explaining what mobs/group consists of Progen Combine, The Alliance etc....