Gather data from Xai Xai "Outings" mission

I have a mission to collect data from Xai Xai for Maricio Idanes research that I cant find any info from. It states to fly and investigate around Xai Xai station then return to Kinsasa to Maricio. He asks for InfinityCorp Intelligence "Outlings". I see the item in EnB Armory but cant find any info on this item. 61 Cygni does not show any current missions for this NPC either. Any help would be appreciated.

Info from Earth & Beyond Armory re Inteligence on Outlings below:

internal corporate document not meant for public scrutiny. Describes in
statistical detail an increase in the frequency of attacks by unknown
drone ships ("Outlings") on InfinitiCorp vessels in the 61 Cygni system.
The author speculates upon whether recent disappearances of personel
and equipment indicate that these drones are somehow acting with
collective purpose and intelligence.

Edited by Entity

Somewhat confused by your description.  There are two missions and both were working last week.

First mission is to go to Xai Xai station.  When you get close to the station your mission will update a tell you to return to Maricio.  You say you couldn't find any info on this.  Did you try it and it didn't work???  I'm a bit confused.

A second mission is with the 'outlings. Again you say you can't find info.  Just do the mission.  You don't need to look everything up somewhere else.  Just do what the mission say.

h sorry I wasnt clear Ill quite the mission text and npc responses

Mission title Gather data from Xai Xai 1 of 3

1) Fly to and around Xai Xai station

2) Return to Maricio Idane at Kinshasa-Mbali

I return to Maricio and he says...

"I need to see a InfinitiCorp Intelligence: "Outlings" in your cargo bay or equipped before we go any further..."

Ive flown repeatedly to Xau Xai station around and 'through' it with no change. In E&B Armory I did find an item called

InfinitiCorp Intelligence: "Outlings" specifics are lvl 5 with no npc offering or selling the item and no mob drops shown either its description is as follows:

An internal corporate document not meant for public scrutiny. Describes
in statistical detail an increase in the frequency of attacks by unknown
drone ships ("Outlings") on InfinitiCorp vessels in the 61 Cygni
system. The author speculates upon whether recent disappearances of
personel and equipment indicate that these drones are somehow acting
with collective purpose and intelligence.

Its this point that im stuck From your description it soulds like I just visit the station but from the above sounds like its an object I need to aquire somewhere. 61 cygni has no info on it and the armory has no info where the item can be found. Kinda sounds like were talking two different missions similar in name. Thanks for the comeback Im still poking around the station to see if I can find anything.

Thanks for the tips. RE The inteligence report it turned out to be a Doh! moment. I had the mission for a long time and guess somewhere along the way I must have sold or destroyed the report. Turned out all I had to do is forfet and restart the mission and it updated correctly. The above tips will be handy cause a few steps down the road Ill be hunting outlings for another mission so thanks to all that replied. Its taken a while but Im starting to remember EnB from its live days so long ago. Wish I had discovered the EnBE a few years back!

• 2 years later...