GM help for EU time zone

liuu

Greetings everyone,

Can we please have a GM that can be online (if possible) during EU day times? I know most of you guys are from US, but i know a lot of people that play the game from Europe and finding a GM during our day time is almost impossible. We need a man who can unstuck, move you to another zone, return your lost mission items and that's almost all about. Basicly a guy that can help you to play if your account is stuck or something like that.

Thanks!

Please note that this whole project is on a volunteer/free time base - so Net7 is not actually hiring and paying GMs like commercial game studios do, so we cannot put out "job wantings" assigned to diff. with time zones - we have to accept whatever we get....

I'm mostly online in EU timezone yet, I do not envy any GM for sure... However EU daytime zone is kind of empty (while server looks full, lots of it are parked chars in stations), most EU players tend to play at nights which is often daytime for US timezones...