how about some clear and concise instrauctions on how to register and login

Could someone please post the steps that are necessary to follow to get registered and login to play? Assume we know nothing. There is a ton of confusion out there and people are getting in sometimes through trial and arror and sometimes luck. There has to be a set of concise, easily understood instructions that people can follow to get this to work. Posting just a link to the signup website is OBVIOUSLY not enough. When we get the registration popup tell us which is the account we login to the game with and which is the one we login into the website with (I assume that is the one that says forum user). If there are things we need to change in the net7 screen then tell us what they are. Don't assume we already know. If there is a different port we need to use then tell us what it is. If the server and hosts are different then tell us what they should be.

There are many of us that love the game, contribute to the upkeep of the servers and want desperately to play .. but we can't.

Then you should be able to log in to the game

Edit the server to say play2.net-7.org instead of play.net-7.org as a workaround.

Thanks

I get an error message in the net7 window which says that I'm: Unable to connect to Authorization Server on port 443

Good...

Thank you for sharing....

How about a little more info?

when i regester at Net-7 i get Info/error

forum user not found

user not added

I get on Play2.net-7.org just fine. Just cant log in.

when i regester at Net-7 i get Info/error

forum user not found

user not added

I get on Play2.net-7.org just fine. Just cant log in.

I had this (user) error last night. The first username is the one you use to log in to the game. The forum username is the username - not the displayed forum name - that you use to login to the forum. In my case I was entering the first username (and game passwords) correctly but kept entering "Jarod" as the forum username instead of the actual login username for the forum. Once it was pointed out I was able to complete the registration successfully.

BTW, Kudos to Slayerman for his patience.

And people - the more detailed the info you post about the errors you encounter the better the response. Posting "I did what I was supposed to do but it didn't work" (or similarly vague, just an example) isn't helping anybody, least of all you. (This isn't pointing a finger at anyone, just a reminder that problem debugging starts with detailed data about the problem).

Edit: to correct this sentence - The forum username is the username - not the displayed forum name - that you use to login to the game.

to change game to forum (not much sleep last night <_< )

I had this (user) error last night. The first username is the one you use to log in to the game. The forum username is the username - not the displayed forum name - that you use to login to the game. In my case I was entering the first username (and game passwords) correctly but kept entering "Jarod" as the forum username instead of the actual login username for the forum. Once it was pointed out I was able to complete the registration successfully.

BTW, Kudos to Slayerman for his patience.

And people - the more detailed the info you post about the errors you encounter the better the response. Posting "I did what I was supposed to do but it didn't work" (or similarly vague, just an example) isn't helping anybody, least of all you. (This isn't pointing a finger at anyone, just a reminder that problem debugging starts with detailed data about the problem).

thank you very much , that got me there. I was doing the same thing that you had issues with.