CTD after Char. load

Hey since the recent patch a couple days ago I keep getting a CTD after character select.  The galaxy map loads, but promptly crashes with a failure on net7proxy.  The same thing is occuring on my friends two machines as well, his are running Vista mine is running 7.  

I have deleted global.th6, all *.th6 files in the \mixfiles dir, disabled ip6, set run as admin on all appropriate applications and enabled them to run as compatibility XP mode, and reset the launcher updates.  This is the report given upon crash:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    net7proxy.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    50f8885e
  Fault Module Name:    StackHash_95ea
  Fault Module Version:    6.0.6002.18541
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4ec3e3d5
  Exception Code:    c0000374
  Exception Offset:    000b06b7
  OS Version:    6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    95ea
  Additional Information 2:    a1369ef5b659c5ce68ae6ddb7200aecb
  Additional Information 3:    8cc6
  Additional Information 4:    88c6a6bf01bb68b4352acc99a6c494c7

Help?

I am also having this exact same problem as of today on all 3 accounts . I deleted .th6 files, flushed the DNS and reset the updates but still CTD right after character select with a second or 2 of galaxy map appearance.

The only thing that I can do that results differrently is if i try to login a character I didnt use yesterday I hang-up on the galaxy map for about 15 seconds and then crash with this error    Net7 Proxy window :   Server failed to respond to sector login.

I find this the simplest pattern to achieve a solid load every time with no ctd at login,,, I run net 7 and click play,,, then at megans login screen I let her complete her little hello speech and then after that I wait 20-30 seconds letting net-7 client establish a connection to the login server then I login.  This process dramatically increases the chance of no CTD when you click the login.  I also passed this info to the dev team for consideration.

Earlier today I was logged in on my laptop with 2 accounts playing my JE & JD. Tonight both these accounts crash after clicking on the character, the map screen load displays for a few seconds, then i get the "Net7Proxy Sever Failed to respond to sector login" popup.

Am currently logged in on my other 2 accounts playing my PW & TE so know I can get into the game. I have tried this on my PC running Vista and my Laptop running Win7 and it's the same issue on both. Tried creating new chars on the affected accounts but these crash also.

Both my JE & JD are in Aragoth Station after taking a tow ... not sure if that has blackholed them or something :(

EDIT :

Still happening today. I'm logged in at the Net7 Portal 'Avatar Transfer Service' page. I noticed the two accounts with the issue are flagged Green (On) does this mean they are still logged in somehow?

Screenshot attached

I was wondering if it was safe to transfer the two affected chars to accounts which I can access the game on via the portal. If nothing else i'd know if it was an account issue or a char issue.

It does state 'You will not be able to move an Avatar if it's still logged into the game (please log out)' - If the Green ON means they are then that idea is a no go from the start.

EDIT 2 :

Ok that didn't work - Rejected : Both accounts must be offline for transfer.

Can anyone shed any light on why these two accounts have not logged out correctly? Is there a solution or should I just sit tight and hope this sorts itself out when there is a server reboot?

*Frustrated*