TS starting zone----kinda needs more ore fields...

Just need to mention that the lithium/graphite mission needs more rocks in the starter zone so this mission can be completed.  I just tried to do this mission with another person starting a TS and i never seen enough lithium....i cleared the field and then came back to a complety void field to no lithium..perhaps it was cherry picked but why only one field in the sector?  i really don't want to waste my time mining the field to respawn(which is very slow timer by the way) and then have someone come in and cherry pick it....And this sector is huge...it takes a long time to travel thru it.   Just say'n.. this starter zone is one of the most boring and frustrating i've tried thus far.....please put more ore rocks to help ease of missions objectives...

2-cents....

I have to agree with you there, having been in all 3 explorers training areas.  The JE has the best one IMO, was a bit of a pain for PE mining missions as well, while finding the ores for the JE training missions was relatively easy.   JE also has a few "asteroid" navs in their training area, one with ores in the L7 range.  PE & Scout should get similar.

The ores for the basic training missions for all 3 explorers should be fairly abundant, and on short timers.  Other rewards to be found in sector; however, don't need to be as common.