CTD after Character Selection

I recently moved into a extended stay hotel. I have a stable network connection and was able to fully log into the game and move around. Once I left my current station I was stalled on the galaxy Map and had to use task manager to exit the game. Since then i have been unable to log into the game fully i get to the character selection screen and choose my toon and hit enter game I briefly see the galaxy map then everything closes and I am back  to desk top. I have browsed through all the of/or most of the advice here in this section. I have done a DNS flush re-installed the certificate. re-installed the game. Verified evrything is running with Run as Admin selected. adjusted the firewall rules for the game. I am at a loss for what to do next I understand some of this is caused by load which the devs are working on deligently. The most I can offer is a copy of what the   error is listed to be any help would be appreciated.

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    Net7Proxy.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    50f8885e
  Fault Module Name:    StackHash_51fb
  Fault Module Version:    6.1.7601.17725
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4ec49b8f
  Exception Code:    c0000374
  Exception Offset:    000ce6c3
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    51fb
  Additional Information 2:    51fbb60b488237a701ec289cca08c79f
  Additional Information 3:    2fc8
  Additional Information 4:    2fc8fb3fbc5c8ad65c6cc51a6a445777

I have no idea what this  means but this is what shows up under the detailed errors list when the close client window pops up.

Thank you for the help and bringing back such a great game.

Ok now I have another small hiccup I am now occasionally able to load completely into the game at my current station as soon as I try and leave CRASH.

oh yeah one other thing I am getting a Log-in invalid use default log-in. Have no idea what that means. 
Edited by ImrtlWolf

Have you tried deleting the global.th6 file in   ...\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles ?  Barring that you can try deleting ALL the .th6 files in the folder (if you've not tried this already, of course)

My apologies if you have tried already.

Totally guessing here but are you on a laptop maybe that you can try a different wireless connection?  Maybe the hotel's firewall has a rule that's conflicting with the proxy?  Again just a total and complete guess but if it's doable maybe worth a try.

No not on a laptop and thank you for your help it was a good though actually but no I am on a desktop. Yes it could be but don't think so have no problem with a couple of other games but that doesn't mean anything i already waiting for their network guy to get back to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I read a response someone else had posted somewhere on one of these threads (vague enough lol) that their solution was to wait until ~10sec after Megan finishes her speech to login and ~30 sec after character selection before loading.  This seemed to work for me, I just wait until after Megan is done throwing up at me and I can log in fine now.