Game Play Observations

While in a group (I am in mostly 2 player groups), and a team member gates (especially when not in the same sector), if the other team member was thrusting about, their velocity goes to 0.  Not too much of an issue unless you are kiting and you stop.

The second observation, and I do not remember how this was in live, but during the stress testing, if you switch between targets with your weapons active, they would continue to fire.  Under new live, you now have to re-activate your weapons.

These are simply observations, and nothing more.

Thank you to all who made this a reality again.

I also remember an auto-leveling feature that kept your ship at a fixed Z-axis.  Nice when free warping and not ending up on the ceiling or in the basement.

Yea, how many times I hit the V key and nothing happens lol, auto-leveling is not working and needs to be fixed plz.........

Since self leveling may be a while off, what I do is get to 0.0 on the Z axis and then target a distant nav, press the space bar to point that direction.  Now that you are pointing level, use the left/right arrow keys on your keyboard to aim for the freewarp and no more ceiling/basement bouncefest   ^_^ 

As to the weapons firing at one target, then changing target and having to restart your weapons on the new target, it is a safety feature.  Previously you would change target, purposefully or accidentally, continue blasting away, create a new enemy and then gain aggro from more than you may want to have pounding on you at one time. 

Personally I prefer it as it is now ;)