Cr reward for term jobs.

Pritcher

Dont know why there are no credit reward/payments on term jobs, but is there any possibility to add it?

I have old chatlogs and thousands of screenshots from old live so the amounts should be easy to figure out. :)

WHAT?!? you want to actually get PAID to do a job? Filthy capitalist!!...What kind of attitude is that to have? You should work for simple goodwill from the job faction lister...right?

Joking aside, I sign this, a job should be a job.

You should get a wage for a task done for a employer, the faction gain should be a bonus factor for a job well done, Boss trusted you to do a job for them, you did it good, they like you more, you are a ever more trusted employee.

• Upvote 1

I don't have a screenie, but I know the L135 ones that used to be in VT gave 12-15kish cr. ea for explore jobs, a person could take the 5 from there, hitch a ride from a JE to ABB and back and be able to tip them 50k each shuttle run without having to dig into their stash to pay for each trip.