WTF!

What the hell are you guys doin?.

Kill bonus's, dont share server and now force a friggin 5 hour download down my throat before i can actually play.

Jeeeeeeeezus!

log in and give us the option to download the dam starship creator or other content.

out!

What the hell are you guys doin?.

Kill bonus's, dont share server and now force a friggin 5 hour download down my throat before i can actually play.

Jeeeeeeeezus!

log in and give us the option to download the dam starship creator or other content.

out!

LOL. That's rich. What are you 12?

LOL. That's rich. What are you 12?

LOL Nintenduh.

I'd like to counter this post by saying thanks to all our hard working dev's who VERY quickly got up through a pretty rough spot, and got us up and running as fast as possible. People, please remember they are doing this in their spare time..for free... so we can have fun! So again, thanks for keeping us going, and 99.9% of us are extremily happy for your ongoing support and dedication to this game which we all love! (the other .1% will fizzle out as we continue to grow) :)

OP certainly has issues formulating his thoughts, but has a point though. Somebody with slow connection might be rightfully disturbed by multi meg downloads of some MP3s that add close to nothing to the game but force them spending sometimes hours downloading the stuff... So, be easy on OP.

You've obviously posted this in the wrong forums since I've not heard of you having any authority to tell us what we can or cannot do with our project. We don't force anything on anyone, if you want to play on our emulator you can submit to whats necessary to do so, if not, you can go play something else. Your insinuations are insulting, your language inappropriate and your attitude childish. This post will be closed and you are warned not to make such posts in the future.

Enjoy the game!

Asmir

Admin/DGM

Earth and Beyond Emulator Project