Idea

Overtkill

How about a Bogeril NPC that takes scrap loot items for a reward of some kind. This might be a DT thing, where an NPC in the station buys up all those worthless scrap items like the shield arrays from hulks and what not, for either faction, XP, or something. It would give both a purpose and value to those items.

-Overt.

YES! An who better to buy the junk then the ones who build junk out of junk and make it effective.

Yeah but not in DT Station would be like tzu stands in QAR... My TE would never get into that station without ruining his own faction badly...

The Tile dude in GO is a good example.. good position.

Have it just in proxima centari, free floating npc. A bogrial thats say "Boggie's Scrap and Salvage representitive" thats scrapping agent for bogrial. Have him be a huckster/used shipdealer type that "offers" to buy your ship for a great deal...and "let me get you into this little honey instead." Then settles for scrap/debris instead.

a bogeril NPC, probably on one of the Alpha/Proxima Centauri stations or a space npc, floating the idea of "Leeroy Junkbins" as the name (lol), with item turn ins at the various levels of junk from hulks.  Probably five turn in's in all, with some kind of xp/faction reward.  But it will be very small faction-wise, so it wouldnt just be taking like 3 stacks of debris = max boggie faction, we cant do that.

So basically the idea is you could just sell it right, or you could turn it in for a modest faction increase.  Given how easy debris and wreckage slag and the like are to get, the potential to be green boggie faction pretty quickly does exist for some dedicated players. 

What do you guys think?  This is just where I am going with this, I havent even started but its an idea ive been sitting on for about two months.  (along with GC/N7 type stuff)

I would love to see a Chavez who also takes some something for there faction... Is it possible to create a new loot item that the Chavez drop (or a few loots items at different levels) that could turned in for faction?

I would love to see a Chavez who also takes some something for there faction... Is it possible to create a new loot item that the Chavez drop (or a few loots items at different levels) that could turned in for faction?

Little flaw in your logic, why would a chavez drop, be something you turn in to chavez for faction? Wouldn't they be rewarding you for killing them?

As to the debris and junk turnins +1! , just have em 1 for 1 on the faction. 1x L1 debris = 1 faction, 1x L2 stuff =2 , 1x L6=6 etc. That won't overtip faction swings overnight, but would be a good way to plug away at faction, might I suggest that it isn't just faction however? Make it like the half digested suits, faction/xp/credits. That way noobs can still get some xp/credits out of the deal and not have to forgo credit reward to pip up faction.

This would have the added benefit of shutting up the CHERRYPICKER! SINNER! whiners. If debris got left behind, they can stop whining and mine it themselves for a nifty Bogrial rep.

a bogeril NPC, probably on one of the Alpha/Proxima Centauri stations or a space npc, floating the idea of "Leeroy Junkbins" as the name (lol), with item turn ins at the various levels of junk from hulks.  Probably five turn in's in all, with some kind of xp/faction reward.  But it will be very small faction-wise, so it wouldnt just be taking like 3 stacks of debris = max boggie faction, we cant do that.

So basically the idea is you could just sell it right, or you could turn it in for a modest faction increase.  Given how easy debris and wreckage slag and the like are to get, the potential to be green boggie faction pretty quickly does exist for some dedicated players. 

What do you guys think?  This is just where I am going with this, I havent even started but its an idea ive been sitting on for about two months.  (along with GC/N7 type stuff)

May be we should really deal this with price of one stack of debris...

It is 70k, 70k for very small faction might not be really fun for that... Well, at least can go for 70 faction for stack is appropiate, considering sponsor jobs are giving out like 40 to 100... TE start with -9000 bogeril faction with not much access to hulks in bulks, please take this into account :)

As to the debris and junk turnins +1! , just have em 1 for 1 on the faction. 1x L1 debris = 1 faction, 1x L2 stuff =2 , 1x L6=6 etc. That won't overtip faction swings overnight, but would be a good way to plug away at faction, might I suggest that it isn't just faction however? Make it like the half digested suits, faction/xp/credits. That way noobs can still get some xp/credits out of the deal and not have to forgo credit reward to pip up faction.

This would have the added benefit of shutting up the CHERRYPICKER! SINNER! whiners. If debris got left behind, they can stop whining and mine it themselves for a nifty Bogrial rep.

Or that... 

Edited by SiSL

Most explorers find plenty of this stuff, especially in the higher level fields, when we mine hulks.  It's likely that explorers would be willing to sell this to traders & warriors for a little more than vendor price.  Scouts would probably charge more than JE or PE since they get more money for vendoring.