"Arrived at Destination"

As someone who does a lot of trade runs, WW Live and EMU Live, I remember that the in game female voice would say "Arrived at Destination" or something similar, on any trip that involved "fixed warping" when you didn't hit warp a second time to manually stop warp.

I liked this feature, because I could select destination across a big sector, and then go afk to the bathroom or to make a sandwich, and hear over my speakers when I needed to come back to either gate or dock.

I miss it.

Ya' should, there were plenty of those "You know you've played too much EnB" topics, and more often than not, was tops in the list, "pull into your driveway and you think "arrived at destination."

Believe there was a way to turn off the voice over, but the system chat (in orange) would still say the same.

I also do not recall this, and I did a LOT of warping to target. Lord I would think that it would get annoying. But then again being a miner I do a lot of short warps.

I think you are confusing EVE with EnB. EVE's cyberbeing computer did that when you exited the last gate of your journey. EnB didn't *except* during the tutorial! Thats when Megan talked to you each phase of your training. (I miss the tutorial by the way, and lovely Megan's voice.)

I think you are confusing EVE with EnB. EVE's cyberbeing computer did that when you exited the last gate of your journey. EnB didn't *except* during the tutorial! Thats when Megan talked to you each phase of your training. (I miss the tutorial by the way, and lovely Megan's voice.)

Agreed, don't forget the 1000 explore XP for the gate out of the training area.

Agreed, don't forget the 1000 explore XP for the gate out of the training area.

LOL, right! I forgot that until you reminded me..that was like the "you are on your own kid, but here is a parting gift, for being a good listener.....Love Megan" function.

Besides missing the tutorial and Megan, the other thing I wish they would drop back in, would be the group shrine functioning...that was a good lesson on how to group and gave a decent L2 reactor to noobs to carry on with.

Edited by Mattsacre