Symtex as a TE

Emulite as a PW

Our Guild was Astromech Assasins

Our only missing Guild member I can remember is Jaravan-TT

And a MIA friend is Towtruck - JE formerly of KOWW

We all ventured to Eve at sunset

See yas online.

• 3 weeks later...

Played Galileo server .  Toons: Eldibar, Eldi, Zooly, and a few more I can't remember.       Friends that I can remember are: Diabolic, Yonsalot.....lol thats the only ones that are coming to me.   

I was in Pheonix Foundation.

Wow!

It has been almost 10 years since EnB Died and I just came across this site.  I too was on Galileo as a Terran Enforcer.  I remember some of the names in this string of posts.  I played until the end trying to build the perfect character.

Is a way to get my old character back?  Were Wellington and Sealclubber brothers?  I am trying to remember who helped me with a ton of good loot before sunset by giving me their loot.  I was at one time in the Scorned.  I took it over from a guy named Buckles when he left.  I remember that he liked amateur rocketry.

-GHB

Edited by Goodhumorboy

Heres a few I remember

Jennelle, Shabane, Tolstein, Bobbit, Progena, Amberly, Vaktoth, Mush, Jailea, Legendslayer, Gollem, Ambulance, Music, Longduckdong(was forced to change to DuckyTE..wonder why lol) Vincepw, Jocyllen, Coalbucketannie, Gina, Mudge, Spooky. 

thats all for now though, screaming kids have addled my memory somewhat.....

• 9 years later...

I was there on a progen warrior named Tenkaris. Hung out in a lightning Troopers for a while. Was dumb and deleted my character when the sunset was announced

later used accounts provided by GoodHumorBoy and Sealclubber's brother to play Terran enforcers. Hung out with the Wizards of Doom until the end. 

AeroSpaceHog is a name I don't see on the list, but otherwise lots of nostalgia :D