How about a way to see guild member online status?

Mienja

We have online status for builders why not a special one for guilds so we can see which of our members are online? Could be attached to Net-7 site like the way you can see what builders there are and whether they are online.

Ill bring this up at the next dev meeting if zack or someone else doesnt see it.  Its been bothering me for quite some time, myself.  I cant be 100 percent positive but in original live your guildies and friends would show as online/offline in the game.  I dont know when or even if we might be able to make that happen, but its been on my personal agenda/radar for over a year.

Its just been far too busy with bug fixing lately for me to propose new features/additions, i hadnt yet brought it up.

Right now the only way to know if a guild member is online is if hes on your friends list you will know that they are on line and where they are,.  also when they log in it shows on the list of people logging in and out

Even if it can't be done "ingame" the fact remains we DO have a way to see builders online so this SHOULD be usable to do an OUT of game guild roster/status widget of some sort is what I was thinking.

Thanks for responding guyz!

It would be nice if the guild tab would at least show online members in a different color, if nothing else.

Or maybe a way to automatically add them to your friends list.

^^This.  Perhaps it could work like the Friend's List, where members who are on are in white, while members who are offline are in gray.

Ill bring this up at the next dev meeting if zack or someone else doesnt see it.  Its been bothering me for quite some time, myself.  I cant be 100 percent positive but in original live your guildies and friends would show as online/offline in the game.  I dont know when or even if we might be able to make that happen, but its been on my personal agenda/radar for over a year.

Its just been far too busy with bug fixing lately for me to propose new features/additions, i hadnt yet brought it up.

You are quite correct when pressing the guild info button it worked like the friends list - online showed brighter than offline.

Its very easy to add this to the portal, the only issue is that players default portal settings are set to "Show online = OFF". 

So only players who want to be seen online will be on the list.

We cannot set the default "Show Online" to ON as this goes against players privacy.

You are quite correct when pressing the guild info button it worked like the friends list - online showed brighter than offline.

It does not show brighter or a different color on my guild info button.  Looking at it right now while chatting with guildy.  All are the same.  :(

It does not show brighter or a different color on my guild info button.  Looking at it right now while chatting with guildy.  All are the same.  :(

Thats cause they havent fixed it yet,  thats how it was in live