Drone Energy Amplifier L9 JE only device - not buffing others

So i have a drone shield amplifier, its a level 9 device JE only. It has a turbo 10% to weapons activate on it. Its the only 10% turbo activate that could take anyone to the 109% turbo cap. Well i tested it and it does not buff anyone else except the JE that owns it. Is this a bug or intentional? Can a dev who works with the items look into this, thanks.

It has both including:

Turbo Weapons (Activated) Reduces Weapons Delay by 10% for 1760 seconds when activated.

That activate buff does not show up in the icon buff for whoever you try to apply it on. I do see the reactor buff on others, but not the turbo weapons.

Reason i bring it up is devs said is 109% turbo cap in system, unless there is another mystery item, thats the only 10% that takes you there. So just want clarification on this. Edited by Mastoras

In a post I read last week a dev said that the JE could buff OTHERS to 109% turob weapons.  He may have been mistaken, but he did say that. 

Found it !

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Mastoras, on 14 Jan 2013 - 13:48, said:snapback.png

Also what gives the final 10% turbo from 99 to 109?

a jenny device.  forget the name, but its activatible on others

Link:

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8305-remove-turbo-cap/

Edited by GenghisBob

Hi

I'm still researching this,BUT I do not recall this buff on this item being able to buff others, therefore till there is some proof that it did, it will not change.

Riia