Credits

liuu

Greetings everyone,

IMO something must be done with the ingame money. So far there is no real economy, because the players are not enough. Most of you have already seen that everyone wants to buy, but only few players are selling. No need to mention the high end tradeble loot. When you loot something like Ward of Living Stone (for example) why would you sell it? For how much? The most important question is what would you buy with that money after that, when no one sells the good stuff?

Why don't you put something like "Black market"? NPC that sells rare stuff for insane amount of money for example. The items may change each day or per few hours (depends on rarity/ lvl/ quality). That will make people spend their money and more important - people will start to sell on market, because they will "need" the money.

Another suggestion.

If you fail to analyze something to have another chance to obtain the item and try again. Ofcourse for a lot of credits. I failed the TA engine 9 and i'm ready to pay 50 mills just to have another chance or may be more. Ofcourse since you have one shot there are 2 chances, someone to complete the mission and give you (sell you) the engine (which is almost impossible) or to level another alt to max (just for one engine?).

I'm sorry for the wall of text, but somthing must be done with the credits.

Thanks.

I can understand the frustration of failing to print a valuable high level gear as the Terran Advantage.

Apart from not being in a guild i see no reason why you cant easily obtain a second or even third sample to try again.

Not all want to be a builder and with the way things are regarding building quality i'm sure you can find a friend or fellow guild member to do the mission for you.

Also the reason for non manu drop only gear not being sold on market is simple.

We are still early in Live so most everyone has the need to use said gear himself. Furthermore those drops have been made more scarce and rightly so.

If we could all be like 150 and have all available gear within 2 months game would be boring already.

People that already have multiple 150 toons and have rushed through available content to do so i say its their loss.

Take your time leveling and even if you don't have the best available gear to do it doesn't mean you won't be able to.

Once rare gear becomes more abundant it will start to trickle down the market i'm sure.

Money in game will always be what we make of it. Still it has some value to purchase things but i suspect down the road its value will diminish.

• Upvote 1

Hi Efialtis,

Thanks for your reply. The truth is that i don't feel bad about the TA engine. I was just giving an example, nothing more. I have already one of the best items ingame like smiter's wrath, shooting star8 and few more realy rare things. I just want to have a chane to spend my credits on something. That's all.

Best regards!

I agree that there really needs to be something to buy for credits at all levels.  Credits really have no use beyond buying things from vendors or buying the PM gear of levels 7, 8, and 9.  Once you have all the PM gear you need, you're basically done with credits aside from ammo upkeep costs, which are minimal.

It's kind of a problem in a lot of themepark MMOs really.  You get to max level and suddenly you can't use the game's currency anymore because all of the useful items are drop-only.  This happened in WoW, SWTOR, EQ, and I'm sure plenty of other games.  The difference is, those games have major RMT problems because they're reasonably popular.  I don't see the EnB emulator getting big enough to attract attention of the RMT "industry", and so I think we can actually have a valuable currency in this.