Multiboxers looking for Multiboxer that like Multiboxing

I'm not really big on it, but I do think it should be allowed, I used to use it to transfer items before the addition of the Account Vault & Mailing features.  Sometimes, I still use my mule JE Terrwyn to wormhole characters on my main account she has the first 4, and is only a few levels short of being able to get ABB wh.   I rarely use my main JE to wh characters on my 2nd account, but I don't play them as much.  Rarely would I attempt to actually fight using 2 characters at once.

Why would we want to give any information to you?  You want to use it to find a reason to get the devs to ban multiboxing.  Please allow us to play the game the way we want!!!

No one is trying to force you to play our way, please stop trying to force us to play your way!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would we want to give any information to you?  You want to use it to find a reason to get the devs to ban multiboxing.  Please allow us to play the game the way we want!!!

No one is trying to force you to play our way, please stop trying to force us to play your way!!!

A+

EXACTLY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

taxi service

shield heals for warrior tanking

JS

ammo muling

pocket JE for buffs

rally

nullfactor field

group buffs....

touring alts for explore xp...

solo stuff where otherwise you would need to rely on help...

bout all the reasons i can think of

I mostly use for taxi/ alt trading ingame to maximize trade xp thats been looted....

Guys, as far as I am aware, the policy on multiboxing is simply do it at your own peril, as in the EMU team will never go out of our way to support it, or spend time fixing issues that make it not work properly.

As much as I personally dislike it?  Different strokes for different folks, play how you want, but from what I understand youre on your own with it.  So really the worries in the thread about the DEV's "banning" multiboxing are pretty out there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The thing is the harder the game is made the more it will be present. If the DEV's didn't want it then go to one account per email instead 9 or go back to the 3 it used to be, personally I won't answer a question like this because I feel it's none of the anyones business how I play a game. If this was back in EA live days I would just pay fro the amount of accounts I want to run as I did in EVE.

In my case, it's primarily to fight the timesink.

I have limited time to play the game, and I don't want to waste it waiting around while I warp from gate to gate (or wait for missions to repost, or wait for my reactor to recharge while mining,etc).

So, instead, I switch to an alt and play it until my main needs attention again.

Multi-Boxing allows you to have an instant group.

You have no need to find a healer/tank/battery when you can just level all those at the same time.

Sometimes I don't want to play nice with others, be it lack of game time or just not feeling friendly.  I have had my share of groups where a wipe causes instant player aggro because someone didn't get a heal in time, the tank didn't keep aggro the dps shot the wrong mob.. we all know, if you are honest we have all been through it.

Do I want to see multi-boxing go away?  NO, unless there is a problem with the game that is caused by it.

Can people deal with multi-boxing, well they can cry all they want, because I'll just rest in the shade of their tears! :)  (Yeah couldn't help the 300 pun) :) LOL 

If you don't want to multi-box, don't, but don't make others play your game when others aren't trying to make you play theirs.