"No targets in range with reactor power to drain"

Anyone else keep getting this error message when trying to energy leech targets? 

It happens on untouched/half dead/mostly dead mobs that have not previously been hit with any kind of reactor drain skills/devices and usually happens when I need energy the most!

see below:

[attachment=2337:ScreenShot61.jpg]

I think that happens, when the mob has no reactor left...tho the message is wrong/irritating in this case.

Test:

Is the mob still shooting at you?

If not (or only sprodically) the mob's reac is dry.

It happens on bio and mechanical mobs, whether i have damaged them a lot, or barely touched them. They are still shooting at me with no visible reduction in the mobs firing rates/damage received to my ship. It just seems to occur sporadically at times that follow no pattern or logical explanation.

Also I keep receiving an error message that often reads "this skill cannot be used for another 43943573495834958 seconds" ... which is a tad excessive as a cool down if you ask me :P

Can you tell me plz...:

1. what mob exactly you were fighting

2. what skill you were using (name, skill level/rank)?

3. Your calls/race and OL?

Tnx! :)

in the above instance in the screenshot I posted I was fighting level 56-60 drones in BBW I encountered this problem and upon further testing a scenario occrued where an untouched grissom space patrol (50) was  energy leeched with a full shield succesfully, the mob was then taken down to it's hull and energy leech was attempted again on the same mob with no shields and an  error message saying "this skill cannot be activated for 4450393498 seconds" pops up, a new seperate grissom space patrol mob lvl 50 was then targeted and an energy leech was attempted (having not been hit by weapons OR any skill of any kind) and the error message "No targets in range with reactor power to leech from" was received.

Both in my encounters, and the scenario described above both toons were level 150 JD with max (level 7) energy leech

hope this helps, will be happy to carry out further testing and answer any more questions!

I'll check back at the BBW drones again but it has been confirmed by a guildmate that they receive the same error in the same circumstances. Will try an gather as much data as possible an report back soon!