GM's on strike?

Pilots,

Please remember that if we the player pilots give the GMs, Developers, et al time to actually play and see for themselves the troubles, issue, glitches, and whathaveyou, then they will have a firsthand spanking that we player pilots have been crying about for the past 4+ months. Then they will see up front, close and personal, the effects their tweaking and adjusting will do to them. Please allow them to feel the pain and anguish they have caused us. It will knock out that dirty little need to "submit a ticket with screenshots or it didn't happen". That's the policy I've listened to since September '12 and it's a relatively safe one. But faster still is to let them run their heads into the glitches and nerfs, the overpowered and the easy-peasie raids.

If we say, involve the GMs and Developers some space in our Guild raids, boss runs, and general manufacture terminal madness, then they will receive a healthy dose of what we, the player pilots are suffering/exploiting. This is part of their job. Please give them time to do so.

From the Telemetry Department at NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat.

PS 141, PP 49, TT 41
Pakkrat Industries - What can PI do for you?
Net-7 News
Builders Inc.
Doctor of Call Forward
Agrippa Tech Undergraduate Edited by Pakkrat
  • Upvote 2

Well Said Pakkrat :)

I think all the devs should play the game, without all there special commands, so they can see for thereselfs what we are up againist, regards to mobs, jobs, missions etc, and to test out the TT in a high lvl raid with a full group or 2 lol.

Then we TT's, might see some changes. :P

Well Said Pakkrat :)

I think all the devs should play the game, without all there special commands, so they can see for thereselfs what we are up againist, regards to mobs, jobs, missions etc, and to test out the TT in a high lvl raid with a full group or 2 lol.

Then we TT's, might see some changes. :P

Most, if not all the DEV's play the game as a player.

I for one have 6 Player avatars and only 1 DEV avatar.