How-to Fail analyzing all Terran Advantages...

SiSL

I finished the mission of Terran Advantage spending tens of millions of credits... 

I can build L9 engines at 200%

Used L9, L8 and L7 overrides on each engines respective to their levesl

Has 25K Infinity faction, 

Grouped with 3 other builders who can build their trades 200% at L9 

All three has over 15K Infinity faction

Place is Somerled

and ouch...

Analyze fail on all three....

You call it luck, I call it BS... Either way, begs the question what I could do more...

Edited by SiSL

Its all dumb luck. Building % has no effect on analyzing but number of prints has according to the devs.

I failed the 8 mapped the 7 & 9.

Yesterday i failed 2 different L3 beams...max skill and good faction with the station.

Just try again through another toon or a friend.

this is a huge problem if skill level doesn't actually effect analyze %.  If you don't have a hard 80%+ chance to print a level 3 item, with build level at max level..........what the heck is going on?  I don't agree with the build % fiasco that has killed the market (except for guild builders with a ton of credits behind them) but seriously has this bad design carried over to printing too?

In one of earlier posts in the boards, a dev even said he made this engines analyze easier(?)

Aggripa or SSR model should be fine. Only thing I can do is beg other terrans to sell me their quest reward instead of their guildies or alts (everyone has a terran alt!) or so or level up another terran to L145 for this and re-beg for PITA aggripa quests builders (poor guys)... and even then it is not a guarantee... 

May be this quest should be L9 engine builders only like SSR being only rewarded to Reactor builders

Edited by SiSL

this is a huge problem if skill level doesn't actually effect analyze %.  If you don't have a hard 80%+ chance to print a level 3 item, with build level at max level..........what the heck is going on?  I don't agree with the build % fiasco that has killed the market (except for guild builders with a ton of credits behind them) but seriously has this bad design carried over to printing too?

Ofcourse skill level plays a role while analyzing. The higher your skill the better the chances you get.

As to failing low level items its all in the game... a bad roll would do it, doesnt mean system is broken.

I have succesfuly printed L9 items with chances in the mid 30s,  just yesterday my TS with L7 skill printed a L7 Harpys at OMP with his factions intact (read terrible) from when it was reset in live.