Mission in Menorb

I have been trying to do this flippin mission from Menorb for 4 days now with NO answers. I killed the mob to aquire the crystalline schematic. I took said loot to Cobus the Clown, who is situated in the lounge in Andorazi. He got very excited about it and told me that I should take it 'near' the warder. I know the warder is in Arduinne, so I took this item to Arduinne planet and went directly to the warder nav and spoke with the temple interface who promptly set me up with "Speak with the Warder" mission. That would all be fantastic if it would ALSO get me started on the mission I went there for. There is no mission log, I have travelled back and forth and around and around and there is NOTHING. I sent in a petition. I was answered with "Speak with Stephanie Baird with object in your hold and it will fix your problem, have a nice day" and ticket closed. Only problem is, that did NOT fix the problem and I've asked in guild/new players chat and every other channel in game. 484 players online and I'm the only special person to even attempt this mission since live, or so it would seem by the lack of responses. SO has ANYONE ANYONE AT ALL done this freakin mission since the onset of live. IF YOU HAVE what am I missing here?

On another note, does ANYONE know what the name of this mission actually is? Since keyword searches for "menorb" "crystalline schematic" "cobus" "clown" and several other choice search words bring up 1 post about how someone once completed the mission in beta (just like I did) and was upset they couldn't do anything with the beam. Not helpful.

• 3 months later...

I am stuck at the first step, should I be able to advance this mission I will it post here. "Speak to the Warder" is the mission title, stumbled upon it on Grissom if my mind doesn´t play tricks, heh.

Edited by Crowhill

I am stuck at the first step, should I be able to advance this mission I will it post here. "Speak to the Warder" is the mission title, stumbled upon it on Grissom if my mind doesn´t play tricks, heh.

that mission "speak to the warder" is given on arduinne planet so its not the menorb mission

Edited by duvel

No, that is not what i'm talking about here, Duvel . I have already gotten an answer, and the mission really does start in Menorb. I have also done the 'warder' mission which is completely different, but thank you for your answer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The mission is started by killing the mob called the 'Architect' (lvl 23 ?) by nav Menorb Skyway 3 in Menorb , then take the lvl4 'Crystal Schematic' that drop from it to the Crystal Temple nav and NOT the Temple Interface nav in Arduinne (planet) . I know the rest of the mission but i will not write a spoiler here :o

Btw , to the best of my knowledge this mission was 'broken' before the last patch but now works fine .

Yes Prre, that is correct. I started this thread many many MANY moons ago right after we went live and couldn't complete the misison. As of  yesterday, I have now completed it. Finally getting rid of that lvl 4 crystal I have had for all these months! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming you have already taken it to the Crystal Temple on Ardiunne and your now further on in the mission you are either at the point of taking it to 'Research Probe Frozen Whisper' or then 'Sheperd Kavi' (both in Antares) .

Ok after I went back to talk to Daniel Malhause, sent me to the 'Research Probe Frozen Whisper' killed the 3 lvl 51 manes than back to talk to Daniel Malhause. He then said Seek out another Mordana to help analyze the Crystaline Schematic. 

1. He never gave it back so I could talk to another Mordana.

2. Who do I talk too?

Thank you

Ok after I went back to talk to Daniel Malhause, sent me to the 'Research Probe Frozen Whisper' killed the 3 lvl 51 manes than back to talk to Daniel Malhause. He then said Seek out another Mordana to help analyze the Crystaline Schematic. 

1. He never gave it back so I could talk to another Mordana.

2. Who do I talk too?

Thank you

Go to the Mordana in Antares, and finish the mission the same way you would as if you had the crystal in your hold.  I was able to complete it successfully that way.

• Upvote 1