Proposition to other smaller guilds...

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this.  I just wanted to offer it out there and look for another guild to possibly do a guild merger with.  Reasons being, the Dev's have taken a stance on their idea of what a "raid encounter" is going to be like, which if you read the posts, it's going to take 4 or 5 groups of people to accomplish the end game content. With that said, id really like the opportunity to speak to the guild leaders of some of the smaller guilds and possibly work out a merger or perhaps joint raids.  If any of you are willing to talk to me, hit me up in game, all of my toons are listed in my sig. 

• Upvote 1

I've raided with Trapt back in the olden days and can tell you that he is a very skilled player and leader.  If you don't have the numbers to get a raid going and want to do endgame content having Trapt and his crew with you will definately be a plus.

If any of the smaller guilds are having trouble thinking of past scenarios where they get the shaft, please give us a shout, Trapt an I have personally overseen over a hundred mergers into our guilds across dozens of games, as well as organized fair and fun joint raids. As for the ones that werent fun or ended up with drama, we have handled those as well. Stay tuned for a detailed post with a breakdown on how we generally do things when it's a joint raid or merging another guild(s) with us.

Bear in mind, that our guild does have it's own TS3 server, website, experianced leadership in constant contact, as well as a presence in several other MMOs and online gaming venues.