Just dropping by to say "hi"

Good to see the game "Live"... :) A little bummed that I still can't get my "Peorth" name back for my char that I had for every one of the stress tests as well as the beta though. Oh well. Wanted to say "hi" to everyone. It's been awhile. See you in space!

Peorth

Edited by Peorth

Hi,

Thanks for responding... what had happened during the final beta is that I had "Peorth" from the beginning of the beta test and played for a number of months. I then took a break for about six months and when I came back, my "Peorth" character (who was L150) was gone and someone else had since taken the name. The devs at the time didn't know what happened. So I had to restart a new character call "Peorthsama".

At the time, Tienbau mentioned that I would we able to get the "Peorth" name back when the game went "Live", but I guess things changed since regarding how the P-wipe would be handled.

I only found out yesterday that I couldn't get the "Peorth" name back when I deleted my "Peorthsama" character (who was level 0, so I didn't care about deleting the char) and tried to use the "Peorth" name and the game said I couldn't use it. So I recreated, "Peorthsama".

I also had lost the name "Vash" which I had to rename "OriginalVash".

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I remember Peorth, think you were on Galileo?

Werewolf here, but have been going with my avatar name as WillBonney or some variation there of these last 12 years, and I decided to go with that trend.

I really wish there was something they'd do though, are the character's even leveled at all?, or are the account holders still even playing?

I would see that as a good idea they could think about, seeing if the chacter's that have those names are even being used, and if not, delete and free up the persona for you.

I personally believe people should choose a "true name" for the online world, and treat it similar to your birth name, that is your identity online.  We've created our own Fourth Dimension with the inception of the internet.  So I understand exactly why you are disappointed that you are unable to use your online name, because it's apart of you and your identity.

Edited by Werewolf