Infinity Shipyards new?

Got the mission to kill some mobs around the Infinity Shipyards in Tau Ceti and dont see it on an map. Even doing a google search mentions nothing about this though other shipyards are mentioned. Had an offer to group with someone that was there but I was a bit burned out from being on so I declined. I heard its in the northwest part of New Edinburgh but havent found it yet. It appears to be out of range of scanners and im having a bit of trouble free warping atm. I want to free warp north but when I hit warp the ship only warps southwest and have to select a known nav point to get back.

Thanks Lonewolf for the lift. Not too worried about getting ship destroyed, im kinda thinking remaking a different character. Maybe something more combat enforcer or something. Nav in that sector still seems a bit screwy tho, can still only frewarp sw. Ill clear all targets setup due north and hit warp and ship turns SW first then warps. Gusss ill report it as a poss bug

Edited by Entity

For map locations I use www.enbmaps.de it is accurate for almost all things.

On the freewarp "aiming and then hitting warp and swinging around to another direction" thing try relogging, it goes away for me then.

Rule # 1 in the EMU, if it dont look/act right try relogging :)

Edited by Gonzo

• 2 months later...

Someone showed me how to freewarp in chat (I think it was LTE):

(1) We use to just select it as target, warp then kill the warp, clear the target and then free warp.  This no longer works as described in the OP.

(2) Work around for the new warp codes that point the ship in a random direction for a good few seconds before warping:

(a) Select the target. 

( b ) Hit SPACE BAR to align ship to target

( c ) Clear target

(d) Free warp