In wrong sector...

it has been a while since I have been able to login to the game and do something.  But, the problem is that when I was last in the game I was in Mars sector, w/ PS char, and going through me level 10 missions.  At the moment I was just now able to log into the game w/o any issues and I find myself in the Saturn sector.  WTF!!!! And how did this happen!!

Now I have to warp all the way back to Mars, do you know what that is like when you have not really played the game since it was shutdown from live???

Edited by Kialia

Ummm....Saturn to Mars is only two gates...not really that far.  And, as CP said, it is better than showing up in the middle of a pack of hostiles like the old "Live" did on many occasions.

NET-7 SOL - Lost and found ships that still have dormant pilots in cryostasis, are by galactic policy towed to the one location that can alert the galaxy to the find...NET-7 SOL. There, they await for the pilot's onboard emergency cryocapsules to revive the pilot. Due to SolSec Treaty stipulations, pilots in such a state are still off-limits to salvage mining and looters. Station towing crews park the craft and must wait. This is problematic because the pilot registry often swells due to the abandonment of these unlucky pilots. When, miraculously at times, a pilot does awaken, he finds himself at the newscorp station and is treated for cryosickness and their craft is usually repaired by then. Then the station monitors and registers the vessel as the pilot takes up where they left off. Only a few times has a pilot awoken to find their licenses revoked and reset to zero. They then must restart their careers from the very beginning. This is a regrettable loss, yet at least the pilot has their health, craft, and base systems to get underway.

So be sure to thank a salvage wrecker the next time he Jumpstarts your vessel after you've been incapacitated. He's out there too in a dangerous galaxy, hauling you in.

For Net-7 News, this is the Pakkrat. Edited by Pakkrat