This game is just too Fun for me now.

I am sorry to say that this game is just to fun for me now.

I don't think I can continue to have this much fun any more.

The mobs behaviour is causing me to Innovate, adapt and Stratgize causing me to use my brain and adding to the fun and helping me forget my day a work..

I can't believe how excited I get when I get the Drop I was hopeing for, this is unexceptible.

I wish my guild members would stop helping me get the builds I need when they aren't busy.

The new builds that are in game and the new ones that will follow, will unfortunatly give me something to look forward to in the future.

The fact that the GMs help me/us when we need them is really sad, they really do help keep us on our path of happieness. The DEVs listen to our input and talk amongst themselves and sometime put our suggestion in our game. Whats up with That?

The Beta's working in the shadows and behind the scenes take time out of their day to test the DEVs changes for us, this is just wrong.

Again, I am sorry I will continue to play this game for a long time to come.

So without further ado, I will see you in game.

Semper Fi !

Edit: To Voncorp I would like you to keep helping me and others in our guild.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This thread should be closed as it shows just how much fun Poorpw is having and it's not fair to the rest of us players

Oh and mega-ban all his avatars :)

This thread should be closed as it shows just how much fun Poorpw is having and it's not fair to the rest of us players

Oh and mega-ban all his avatars :)

Tank You.  :P  (Not A misspell).

I was thinking seeing as your having sooooo much fun , would you like us to take a vote on having all your toons scrubbed back to 0, just so you can do it all again.

Oh just remembered your like me , we have started the same toons over and over  .............

My personal favorite is when a buddy finally got a print they were chasing only to have toons wiped 2 days later , after much swearing, he admitted "At least I know where to find the F####### thing".

To which I said yes "In about 3-4 months you can" ..... yeah his reply wasn't pretty

Glad your still enjoying it

All the best

Alk