greetings just discovered the E&B Emulator

All this time and I just now doscovered the emulator so im getting back in the game. I played back just after beta closed (just missed the FF decal) by about a week and absolutely loved the game and played daily til about level 50. In the early days to me it seemed the content kinda dropped off at 50 so I put the game on the back shelf and life got in the way and imageine my dismay when I discovered EA cut the cord. I still have the E&B cd on my cd rack and from time to time thought if it would ever return perhaps under a new publisher but <sigh> EA seemed to abandon the game completely. One day out of nostalgia I looked googled earth and beyond and I couldnt believe there was an eulator project. Now I have to say I didnt expect much ive heard of others and either they were so boplessly buggy or the publisher quashed them that I expected the same and im very plesantly surprised a tip of the hat and salute to those at Net7 and the dedicated fan base. I find it hard to believe how well the game plays  (and how much ive forgotten the control interface) and the fact that its free, once I have a little cash I definately plan to donate. Right now im working on re-learning the enterface like navigation and the chat channels but im excited to be back in the game. In the original I pretty much played solo but will be looking to join a guiild once I get the hang of things. I wish I had learned about EnBE some time back ill definately work on spreading the word. Once again a big salute to Net7 and the developer team and the GM support staff.

Hey there - welcome back to the game.  The community is the same ol EnB community, the difference is you have a great bunch of developers that also play the game and enjoy EnB as much as we do.  Hit me up in game if there is any questions you have or anything you need. 

From Net-7 News, welcome back to the Emulator, pilot. It is refreshing to hear of more new pilots and returning pilots. There is plenty of content, path choices, and dangerous ways to get incapacitated out there. From scuttlebugs to capitalship-sized Nagifar, the Emulator has all the mobs you regretted encountering. There are plenty of small, mid-size, and corporate scope Guilds out there in the Galaxy for you to choose from. One thing that brought this reporter back to the helm was the cooperative and helpful pilots out there. If they don't know the Emulator inside and out, they can point you to the database that does. Don't be fooled though, pilot. The Emulator can be punishing. The mobs, long travel hours, maze-like missions, and raids can erode your Real Life (TM) time with interesting content and playability. So, lock and load because the game has changed from live. Expect some new and enticing details in the sharp gears and grinding cogs. From 61Cygni to Deneb, Net-7 News and the Pakkrat welcomes you.

Origins? Never played that game unless its known by another name. as far as MMORPG I played Everquest as well as being a senior guide then finnally a GM, Everquest 2, and Planetside. Disneys Toontown, Lord of the Rings Online, Earth & Beyond, City of Heroes. Currently Im just concentrating on E&BE

Origins? Never played that game unless its known by another name. as far as MMORPG I played Everquest as well as being a senior guide then finnally a GM, Everquest 2, and Planetside. Disneys Toontown, Lord of the Rings Online, Earth & Beyond, City of Heroes. Currently Im just concentrating on E&BE

LOL origins are we we now call the original EA servers.  Which one did you play on?   I was on peg myself