100% CPU lock up upon launching "launchnet7" ?

Never had this issue before?

But now i get a long delay with Not Responding 100% processing slam to my computer that freezes everything.

I also occasionally get this during raids in Fishbowl and controller where i have to hard reboot my computer cause everything is all locked up?

Whats going on?  It can;t be my computer cause this computer was made 6 years after this game came out with a 512 card.  so this game can't possibly be taxing my computer???

Is there something i can do to remedy this?

I run advanced systemcare 6 about once a week which cleans the computer from spyware and defrags and optimizes... so i'm kinda lost on what to do...  i could try a revamp on videocard drivers but this card really is sadly supported and i don;'t have much success with new "all in one" fusion support drivers from ATI or AMD....  i'm using a tweaked driver from Omegadrivers from some dude that gets in and fixes the drivers the big dufus companies push.  its a driver from 2008...lol.

well any ideas...

ok.. well i fixed it... i went thru the list of things to do in the read first thread sticky....

not sure which one it was...but it worked...

the deleting of the LaunchNet7 folders i had to run search on to get them but found like 4 of them...

also deleted all the new Preference files for the month of january.

did the enb config on higher res....

anywayz  thanks.

LaunchNet7 is just the launcher, and wouldnt lag unless you had a terrible PC This isnt latency, but the process being unable to determine what to do. It was probably the multiple LaunchNet7 folders in appdata, it looks there to find a config file. Sounds like it was trying to decide which to use and the process hung.