PS,

atrophy and the crystal engine both do something with the damage of mobs,  its just not clear what. I think after an hour of testing that it lowers the lower bound of damage output by 37% for the 175% atrophy i got. What this means is that the avarage damage output is maybe lowered with a few % points and no where near the 37% the description tells me.

How do i know,

un-debuffed the 3x57 drones get my shield down to about the '25% shield left damage message' befor i can sap again, sometimes over, sometimes under, so 75% shield gone in 45 secs

lets debuff the buggers with -37% damage output....

Hmmm, message doesnt apear as much, but very very close. More like 70% shield gone on avarage between saps. I do notice that the minimum damage is lower (more 600 hits), but the 4k hits are still there...

But i get no where close to the 50% shield mark i would expect

plz fix...

ty for helping test the atrophy snotty. How I compile my info, is use a stopwatch for 60 seconds of straight tanking with no debuffs, and mark how much shields I have at the end of it. Then do the same thing with a debuff from 100% shields and compare my final shields total. I will then do a 10 and 30 second interval for both debuffed and non debuffed.

I have also, on occassion recorded with fraps, then gone frame by frame to mark each dmg segment and amount, but that gets tedious, lol

lol, 

Enrage fun,

i got a PW, PP and PS in a group, the PS has the largest sig.

Warp to a mob and stop at aproxematly 4k, the mob agro's the PS (he has the largest sig so its natural that the mob attacks the PS).

Now the PW with max Enrage and a 200% skirmish omega (+3.5 skill) enrages the Mob. The enrage lands, no risist message and i get the nice red thingies around the mob who do you think the mobs keeps attacking? The PS ofcause ....

PW now debuffs the mob with the omega shield and instantly gets agro....

2e try

warp to the same mob, 56 drone in bbw, to about 6k range so no one gets agro.

Press enrage, resisted..., press enrage again, voila message 'the drone has been enraged' nice graphic effect and ... doesnt even agro the darn thing, hmmm

What the h*ll is this skill supposed to do...

WAI...it's enraging...YOU! :) Now go get biorepressed with some booze  :)

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to do this raid a couple of days ago.  Up until the last boss I didn't think it was bad.  As soon as Blackbeard's Ghost spawned though it was a completely different story.  I can see why you say it should be a 4 raid encounter, that way your xp debt might be under 100k.  I honestly think the damage needs to be toned down a bit.  This so called super attack seems to happen a lot more often then every 60 seconds.  It was not uncommon of him to 1 shot characters back to back.  I don't really see what advanced tactics you will be able to use on this guy considering the tanks aren't able to hold threat off the healers.  Is it possible for his super attack to be channeled as a skill?  That way TEs could use Biosupression and try to interrupt it.  Anyways I think this really boils down to threat management being tweaked better.  If that happens this fight might actually be fun.