Multiple EnB clients not working, tries to use same Net7Proxy

Lately i have wanted to try and play more of my characters at the same time, so i split my account into several and moved my toons around.

But i have a problem when i try to log in more than 1 at a time.

I log on my first account until im in game, on a station, and when i check the Net7Proxy icon in my taskbar it says "fully logged in".

The problem arises when i try to log in the second account, i launch EnB through LaunchNet7 and it starts a new Net7Proxy (I can see it in taskbar), but then when i select my char and it loads into the station, i can see that its the old "Fully logged in" proxy that runs though the login process, and i end up with 2 EnB clients running through the same Net7Proxy, and the one i logged in first stops working.

Im not sure how to fix or work around this bug?

Im running on Windows 8 with a newly installed EnB and Net7.

Ive tried running as Admin, and as several different compatibility modes, but all of them gives me the same result.

When only playing 1 account its working flawlessly.

/Gof

I use sandboxie and it works fine.  IMHO, we don't need to add more complexity to netproxy.  Let the sandbox programs do their jobs.  THe added benefits of using sandboxie is that each of the box will remember your toolbar/skillbar.

I use sandboxie and it works fine.  IMHO, we don't need to add more complexity to netproxy.  Let the sandbox programs do their jobs.  THe added benefits of using sandboxie is that each of the box will remember your toolbar/skillbar.

I tried sandboxie, but as i feared it does not help, i think this is because it mostly sandboxes stuff that goes on with the harddrive, and not network protocols and memory space, so the faulty connection between EnB and Net7Proxy is not changed by this.

Im not proposing that any more complexity is added, just that this problem which surely must be a bug of some kind, might be corrected. :)

/Gof