ST4 signup refuses to rcognize me

Hi first off i would like to say a big thank you to all who are involved with this project and im looking forward to ST4.

I have filled in the registration without a problem but i dont seem tobe recieving the activation email my email is peterhandscomb1@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks and see you all soon.

Account activated.

Have you checked your junk mail folder and all the usual hotmail hideouts?

Thanks

I have only 1 question, did we have to reinstall the "old N7" and install a new one or did the "old N7" update all by self? and what server name and host must shown up in the N7 screen after update?

Thx

I have only 1 question, did we have to reinstall the "old N7" and install a new one or did the "old N7" update all by self? and what server name and host must shown up in the N7 screen after update?

Thx

The launcher will not change it should just work

There may be a period of time where you cannot connect due to DNS propagation, but that should be sorted within 24 hours

beta accounts got wiped as well?

still works on dev server tho

All accounts, yes.

You will need to recreate your account and PM david to have your access increased again.

Thanks

No, you already have a forum account (the one you are posting on)

However, under all circumstances, a forum account must be referenced to create an account

This is to reduce spam signups

Guest mindyffltd

i have tried to login to the st4 site, with the same username and password i use to login here, but, getting the user/pass incorrect, or user mot recognized

you must still register on the Main site, the accounts are tied for validation.

Click the Register buttong on the portal to sign up for a GAME account.

There are step by step instructions pinned at the top of the general dicussion forum

i have tried to login to the st4 site, with the same username and password i use to login here, but, getting the user/pass incorrect, or user mot recognized

I got it to work by using the SAME login name and user name. No clue why it worked, but it did.. wahooo lvl 2 this morning after an hour last night after midnight trying to get registered and another 20 min this am.

I got it to work by using the SAME login name and user name. No clue why it worked, but it did.. wahooo lvl 2 this morning after an hour last night after midnight trying to get registered and another 20 min this am.

Forum Username = Username on THESE forums (the one you signed up with NOT display name)

Username = ST4 INGAME account username.

They dont need to be the same, as you can have 3 accounts on your forum registration.

I hope this clears things up ...

Slayer

Hello, I have tried to register on the website for the stress test 4. It is not letting me log in with my password from the forum. The message i get is user not found user not added. I tried with the same password I use to go in the game. It is the same as the forum. I would really like to play again in stress test 4. I would appreciate any help I can get with this. Thanks.

Mike.

I can see accounts both on the forum and on the portal.

Where is it failing?

I have tried several times to register at the new portal. I am using my forum user name (not display name) for this forum. It keeps telling me user not found. Please help, this is getting frustrating.

You must also use the same e-mail address as well as the username.

There are over 700 accounts that have been created already, the system is working fine

You must also use the same e-mail address as well as the username.

There are over 700 accounts that have been created already, the system is working fine

Ummm well even though,

, I got in but it is not an "Easy Button" login. Not sure why, and won't snake your site to find out. There must be something??? Possibly a slow check on the user db? Across the pond? Is there any stats on who is having the issues? LOL I am not a computer noob, and it was quite frustrating.

Okay,

No activation mail for me either.

Would love to activate user : Numiah

Mail : g.clerx@beenhakker.nl

If possible I would like to provide another email address since ENB-Emu always failed 2 of my accounts on different providers. Count + 1 it seems.

Just pop it to onbekend235@hotmail.com

Guest Frickfrack

well i'm getting the same stupidity

Info / Error•Forum user not found

•User not added

I did to until I logge out of this forum and tried it then it worked but servers still not up.

I did to until I logge out of this forum and tried it then it worked but servers still not up.

*temporarily* try play2.net-7.org - depending on where people are, their ISP, phase of the moon and what color underwear they may (or may not) have on it can take varying amounts of time for the DNS changes to propagate. Eventually play.net-7.org will work for everyone but for some this is a temp circumvention.

It shows up to me. Did you change the host ? (play2.net-7.org) Works for me.

Well, after I get my account activated by our beloved Slayer that his.

No problem getting into the forums on 2 separate accounts. Just cannot get the game to run with any log in, tried em all. I keep getting the error message INV-300. Been reading forum posts for an hour or two and can't seem to find the answer. Any help would be appreciated. :)

All-right... got me a log in, had to Register as such:

Username = Forum Username

soo, this in turn says:

Username: same as Forum Username

Password:

Confirm Password:

Forum Username: same as Username

E-Mail:

Brain power, what shall we do with it?

Now to play with in-game logging-in, should be simple enough...

EDIT: and thus it WAS simple enough.