ST4 signup refuses to rcognize me

Hello, I have tried to register on the website for the stress test 4. It is not letting me log in with my password from the forum. The message i get is user not found user not added. I tried with the same password I use to go in the game. It is the same as the forum. I would really like to play again in stress test 4. I would appreciate any help I can get with this. Thanks.

Mike.

a link to resend activation email wouldnt be a bad idea either since I have yet to receive one yet and get all other emails from emulator and no spam filters are not blocking it.

So if you cant have the activation link resent you cant activate...or try to recreate it since you already are on the server and can log in just not activate.

a link to resend activation email wouldnt be a bad idea either since I have yet to receive one yet and get all other emails from emulator and no spam filters are not blocking it.

So if you cant have the activation link resent you cant activate...or try to recreate it since you already are on the server and can log in just not activate.

I am having problems also registering, have tried numerous times already..sighs

thats what i got but when i put my login details in login on the top right of the website it accepted my details and logged me in

so try that to confirm u r accepted for st4

lol yea i did the same t hing and went right to this forum...but no clue if that get's you in the stress test

Thats fine and good...but if this is like any other signup type site...you usually can login to site b4 you receive your activation email...but as far as using program/loggin to game w/out clicking the activation link my experiences have always been you are dead in the water til that step is completed

i got the same thing as well . but with this account only . my je lostatsea account worked fine . so i added a z and created a new Frizzy account with a different email account . and that one worked also . but for those who only have 1 email address this may be a problem ... hope you / they get it straight

i just went back and changed 1 thing and it worked ...the user name and the log in name have to be the same ..... on this forum i had my account name and my display name different frizy687 and Frizy ..... when i added the 687 after the display name on the st4 sign up page it worked fine . so check the name you used to make this account and use that name in both box's .... hope this helps

Edited by Frizy

Ok,

You are able to create THREE accounts to ONE forum user.

However, you still MUST use the register link to create an ingame account as before.

The Signup validates your e-mail address and forum USERNAME (not display name) and then will create your account if all the critera are matched.

Ok,

You are able to create THREE accounts to ONE forum user.

However, you still MUST use the register link to create an ingame account as before.

The Signup validates your e-mail address and forum USERNAME (not display name) and then will create your account if all the critera are matched.

Slayerman, I tried that as well and tried like 4 or 5 times still get the "error/user not found". Wondering what else to try as far as registering for ST4?? Anymore ideas??

Slayerman, I tried that as well and tried like 4 or 5 times still get the "error/user not found". Wondering what else to try as far as registering for ST4?? Anymore ideas??

Are you making sure you use your FORUM username (not what is displayed on the forums)

You should get confirmation the account has been created.

Info / Error
# User account has been created. Please activate from the e-mail you have been sent

Works fine for me.

Please double check you are entering the correct name in forum username, also the account name and forum username do not have to match

After I create my account, and get my activation e-mail, I get:

Info/Error

•Account activated. You may login now

•No username entered

Then when I try to login, it says I don't exi:lol:. :(

EDIT: Hmm, when I registered the second account, it worked fine..curiouser and curiouse;). :)

After I create my account, and get my activation e-mail, I get:

Info/Error

•Account activated. You may login now

•No username entered

Then when I try to login, it says I don't exi:lol:. :(

EDIT: Hmm, when I registered the second account, it worked fine..curiouser and curiouse;). :)

The account you PM'd me is showing as active.

There must have been an error with the form the first time you signed;)p :)

how do i get an activation sent to my email?? smoke signals?

Well after over 400 registrations/activations last night im pretty sure there is no error.

However there is a possibililty that YOUR isp may have blocked the e-mail or some other internet related problem has caused the mail not to get to you.

As ive said in my PM i have actually been nice and activated your accounts...

15 minutes between posts aswell????

I know your anxious to play, but please, give the team (who are ALL volounteers - as been stated before) chance to respond before making a post like this.

Trust me, it wont get you fixed any quicker...

Hi first off i would like to say a big thank you to all who are involved with this project and im looking forward to ST4.

I have filled in the registration without a problem but i dont seem tobe recieving the activation email my email is peterhandscomb1@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks and see you all soon.