Running multiple clients simultaneously (multiboxing)

Thanks a lot for this tool, it's amazing ! However, after the stupid Win10 x64 Creators Fall Update (1709) it's no longer detecting clients properly. It launches one from a list of 5 or 6 and positions it where specified, but the others are not detected and launched automatically. Can you do anything about that ? Thanks.

Edited by tom1

• 8 months later...

To speed up the login rename the eb_sizzle in

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles

or wherever it is in your computer to anything you want. I added a 1 to the end of mine.

Game continues as if it was never called.

Want to see the original Westwood login video?  Rename eb_ws_logo to eb_sizzle

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
On 11/17/2018 at 7:44 PM, Spa said:

To speed up the login rename the eb_sizzle in

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles

or wherever it is in your computer to anything you want. I added a 1 to the end of mine.

Game continues as if it was never called.

Want to see the original Westwood login video?  Rename eb_ws_logo to eb_sizzle

Wish I saw this sooner.  ?

• 3 weeks later...

Well,  i read everything i could find.

This computer only puts a small screen about 1/4 the size of my screen. I have gone through every setting and using my other rig the same settings it doesnt matter...
I run a second client and I cant move the client displays off each other

HELP or this is normal?
I want each game client display side by side...

Len

E&B screen.jpg

side by side may require you to customize the client display size.  The starting point for that is TraderMagoo's thread in the forums under "technical".  however, I do not know how to 'pep' the beginning point for each image ... hopefully someone else does.

Two monitors is a lot easier solution if your gpu will support that -- and adequate monitors for EnB are now under 100 [USD, pound, or Euro -- likely VAT included].

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/21/2017 at 1:29 AM, Huron said:

Made a new version of the unlock tool, see attached screenshot.

It now has support for multiple layouts and options to turn on/off certain functions.

- Minus and Plus button in front of the Layout dropdown, you can use to remove the current selected layout or add a new one. 

- Add Client button, will add a new row to the grid below, which resembles a game client. 

- Minus button in front of the row, use it to remove a client from the layout.

- Game Client dropdown, per row, use this to manually assign a game client to this row (auto sets the location and the accountname). If you have Auto Assign Clients on, you don't need to do this manually.

- Left, Top and nudge buttons, use these to set the client to the location you want.

- AccountName, if you fill this in and a game client is started and attached to this row, the title of the game client will be updated with the account name, to easily see what account should be (or is) logged in in this client.

- Remove Multi Client, removes the original multibox limit (already running). If you have the fixed client.exe or you know the last proxy update fixed this already, you can turn this off.

- Auto Assign Clients, monitors launches of game clients and if you defined a layout with one or more clients, automatically assigns the client to a row in the layout (sets the location and the accountname in the title)

- Auto Accept TOS, clicks the I Agree button on any game client that is being started.

- Auto Interrupt Sizzle, interrupts the Earth & Beyond sizzle intro movie on a started game client.

- Start All Clients, spawns a new game client for each of the rows in the grid of the current layout. Once enough clients are there, it stops spawning them. Button is only enabled when the Auto Assign Clients option is turned on.

- Kill all Clients, technically you can already to this per gameclient (row), but just a shortcut to do them all at once.

Bonus, if you have Auto Assign Clients on, and one of the clients crashes (or hangs and you have to kill it). You can use the Start All Clients button, this will spawn the missing game client and put it in the row that is now empty, so it will be as if it never happened ;) 

Questions, remarks, bugs, feedback, let me know :)

Fly safe.

Hur.

UnlockToolv2.png

No download link? @Huron, I can't find version 2 anywhere. Could you please post a link to it? Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind; I just realized that the original version 1 link was replaced with a version 2 download file. Confusing, but... okay. Nice tool, thank you very much.

Edited by Xiaolinmantis

22 hours ago, Awakend said:

Is this supposed to be able to auto log into each account? 

I did not implement auto login. The reason for entering the account name is because I update the Window Title with it. This makes it easier to see which account should be used on which window, in case one of the clients crashes

5 hours ago, Xiaolinmantis said:

No download link? @Huron, I can't find version 2 anywhere. Could you please post a link to it? Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind; I just realized that the original version 1 link was replaced with a version 2 download file. Confusing, but... okay. Nice tool, thank you very much.

Yeah sorry I can see that might have been confusing.

• 2 months later...

On launch all clients I chose the wrong file. Even after redownloading it doesn't give me the choice to repick the right file. how can I clear this to choose the correct file?

Edited by Dem

3 minutes ago, Dem said:

On launch all clients I chose the wrong file. Even after redownloading it doesn't give me the choice to repick the right file. how can I clear this to choose the correct file?

I'm not at the pc right now and it's been a while, but the settings are stored in a file on your local drive. I think by default it is under C:\ProgramData

But that folder is hidden by default in windows if I recall correctly.

If you can find the settings file there you can either try to fix the file you chose by editing it. Or remove the settings file completely, but then you have to do all settings again of course.

Hope this helps.

10 minutes ago, Huron said:

I'm not at the pc right now and it's been a while, but the settings are stored in a file on your local drive. I think by default it is under C:\ProgramData

But that folder is hidden by default in windows if I recall correctly.

If you can find the settings file there you can either try to fix the file you chose by editing it. Or remove the settings file completely, but then you have to do all settings again of course.

Hope this helps.

Ty look there and don't see a anything associated with clientunlocker

5 minutes ago, Dem said:

Ty look there and don't see a anything associated with clientunlocker

I will have a look when I get to a pc to give you the exact location but that will take at least 6 hours.

1 minute ago, Dem said:

Any luck?

You can find it here : C:\Users\<<YourWindowsUserName>>\AppData\Roaming\Net7Unlocker

Where <<YourWindowsUserName>> has to be filled in with yours of course.

I thought it was under ProgramData but it was AppData instead.

3 minutes ago, Huron said:

You can find it here : C:\Users\<<YourWindowsUserName>>\AppData\Roaming\Net7Unlocker

Where <<YourWindowsUserName>> has to be filled in with yours of course.

I thought it was under ProgramData but it was AppData instead.

? ty I fixed the path -working ?

5 minutes ago, Dem said:

? ty I fixed the path -working ?

No problem! Sorry it took a bit to come back to you with the right location.

3 hours ago, Huron said:

No problem! Sorry it took a bit to come back to you with the right location.

All good :) hope to see you ingame..     

Now if I can only get hotkeynet to work on background windows..everything would be golden.

Edited by Dem

Those of you experiencing client window selection issues under Windows 10, should note that in setting compatibility mode to a previous windows version on a game or app, can cause certain software not not find the window or task properly. I believe that Win10 is isolating the process a further layer, maybe a container when doing so. Setting the client.exe to normal operation under Win10 was the only way that I have found to correct these selection issues.

Others trying to access multiple windows at once should also remember that as an operating system, Windows (all versions) are only designed to take UI input from a single window at a time. In other words, the keys and mouse clicks you send can only access 1 window at a time. If you need to send commands to another window, you will need to select it, thus making it the foreground window, prior to sending anything. The only way to access different windows in a truley simultaneous manner, would be with additional machines. Be they virtual (VMWare) or actual machines and sending commands over the LAN to the other computers.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Raist said:

the download link does not seem to be working on page 1. am i looking in the wrong place?

I just double checked, but I can use the download link without issues.

It points to this : http://www.rmkrs.nl/download/Net7MultiClientUnlocker.zip

I was able to download it using that link. Let me know how you fare.