Lost item while analysing

Okay, so i went to go analyse a missile launcher and before i got the results the game freezes and i had to log out to character screen, got back in and the launcher was gone. it was a Petit Ogun Missile Launcher lvl3. can i get another try at it?

If it said attempt failed (total failure), then you're supposed to lose the launcher, so it wouldn't be a case of a bug. If it was a near success (partial failure) then the item gets damaged.  If it succeeded, before you crashed, take a look in your recipe book and see if you have the recipe there.  The launcher itself would still be lost.  If you got a Critical Success, then you still lose the launcher, but you get the parts it was made from. 

Okay, so i went to go analyse a missile launcher and before i got the results the game freezes and i had to log out to character screen, got back in and the launcher was gone. it was a Petit Ogun Missile Launcher lvl3. can i get another try at it?

Reading this, he typed game froze, logged out, logged back in, lost item, I've done it, and guessing a lot more have as well

I just looted another one and analysed it, so in answer to your question, yes you can attempt to analyse another Petit Ogun Missile Launcher lvl3

Yeah happened to me on occasion.  Ripping an item and it hangs, analyzing something new, and it hangs, making something, and it hangs, grabbing jobs, and it hangs...

The only terminal function that has not hanged for me is refining, bu then I don't do that too much, lol.

Is it at all possible for the GMs to see what was being analysed when the game froze, or when the term ate the item. I know of many instances when an item was being analysed and term just get stuck. Just wondering.