Progen bonus coins

Jamoley1

Could you pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease change it so you get the coins after you do the HU mission? (Which is how the current description implies)

I lost out on the coins for lvl 50 because the way it's currently worded I thought I'd get them after the mission. Not as soon as you reach lvl 50. I didn't notice they were in my inventory and accidentally spaced them thinking they were the tiles you get from prospecting.

Edited by Cylore

BTW, you don't want to trash those tiles you get from Prospecting.  If they're Mah-jongg tiles those are useful for RD faction.  Take them to the Lounge in Mercury Station (Glory's Orbit) there's an NPC there that will take them.

Cylore.

Yeh that wording has been changed for the next patch

At overall level 50 make sure you have room for 3 x silver colored Basic Progen Optional Mission Tokens.  Read them.  They unlock bonus content.

======

For your level 50 Hull Upgrade Mission go to ...

======

At overall level 75 make sure you have room for 2 x silver colored Basic Progen Optional Mission Tokens.  Read them.  They unlock bonus content.

======

For your level 75 Hull Upgrade Mission go to ...

======

You still get the Tokens before your next hull upgrade (gives you some time to plan), but now each stage will be better labeled.