Mobile game play by switching IPs login issue

I need help, I bounced around to another friends place and successfully connected to his modem so i have internet on my laptop. What I notice is when I try to login to EnB client It always just kicks me off and i have to manually terminate client in background cuz it hangs. Anyway Im thinking its not happy when i changed IP addresses so I don't see why we can't login with a new IP address? At least back in the stress test days if I recall they only allowed 1 account per IP so Im positive theres nothing else wrong with the client as it worked fine yesterday at my home. Is the reason why its not wanting to execpt my log in is because i changed IPs or is there away to tell the client that this is my new IP and u execpt it so i can fully log in?

See if the drop down box on client window (i believe client ip) has multiple options listed. I had that issue when connecting via cat5e cable without turning off my wireless router. the ip was 1 number off from the wireless ip I normally connect through and both were showing up with wireless ip selected by default. Selecting the other ip did the truck for me.

If that's not the problem... *shrugs*

I just checked and don't have any option to choose a differn't ip then the only one thats set in the window box. I used force update, inv 300, install certificate and still no change is there anything i can edit in the files that has info or saved network info that relates to the server recognizing my new ip or something? The problem is on my side ofcourse I just need to know if theres a possiblity to fixing this without reinstalling the client. I shouldn't have to reinstall this client everytime I change networks right?

well not getting any luck at my friends place so i move back over to home and now its not working here too. Some how between yesterday and today the client got messed up and ctd when login so this needs t be fixed. Like something in net-7 or client got corrupt but i wish i could veryify what file or certificate be it may but i can't cuz idk the client structure that well.

Did you read/try this:

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8302-straight-to-desktop/

?

Wow...Thank you Zachman it worked I deleted the global.th6 file for the 1st time and all my problem solving experinces with the client and run the net-7 launcher and then poof i get an update just for the net-7 proxy and after it updated successfully i tried logging in and it worked iam astonished. xD Thank you

Ofcourse I probably should have also mentioned that the client read proxy version 1.9.9 and at the bottom corner 368 now its 369 but yeah :) Im happly flying again!