This game not fun to me anymore

Hello all i just want to say is there when you reach to the highs level thing get boring.  For some reason people in guild make a big deal of somethings. I can't have fun in these game if i not able to be in a raid, so it gets boring.  Guild get worked up over a game.  Now i can't get in raids and have fun anymore.  Player should have the right to go to any guild join or not, but player make a big deal about it.  Earth and Beyond doesn't even have a expansion pack.  This game i don't think can be fix or go any forward.  It should't matter if players quick or join and again its a game.  So it got boring to me.  I can see why EA close this game and no expansion packs.

I just say i don't feel that earth and beyond i live up to it.  Its time for me to go.  No guild, soloing is boring and guilds unforgiving.  Guess i can't do much.  Got to move to other games i guess.  I've be came a outcast.   These is my only post i got to move on.  Have a nice time. 

• Downvote 3

Sorry to see you go, but honestly this project has been in the works for over six years and has seen developers come and go like the wind.  We all work very hard to get to where we are now.  Heck there are people that arent even around anymore that did a hundred times what I have for this project and I know ive worked my tail off.

This game is a hybrid sandbox/themepark MMO and always was.  There is diverse niche content everywhere, and raiding is not the only piece of this game.  You can also be a prospector or trader making goods for the rest of the playerbase, an achiever getting the new things done before anyone else and getting that first shiny.

Guilds are optional, I am not even in one on my play toons (I am but its only me in the guild, just for sentimental value due to the tag being my live guild), there are literally a thousand things you could be doing in this game.

You make it your own, and if you cant handle playing with groups, thats your choice, but in the interest of the wider playerbase there is and always will be a strong focus on dynamic group content, that is the purpose of ANY mmo. 

I hope you find your way in a solid single player game somewhere, however if there is something you can contribute to the project to make it better, by all means let us know.

• Upvote 2

Oh man I hate to see someone leave out of fustration.

It really pains me that a guild couldn't do more for a low level toon.

There are a few, very few, that are trying to NOT multibox, and want to group with you.

But you have to make it known ask "LFG JD L99, Currently in Grissom".

While in group If you have trouble typing or communication I'll get on the EMU Team speak with you.

We'll "Make It So" we'll make it fun. Please forget about how the game use to be.

Look at it like a game that you never played before, totally new.

There are so many things that are working than ever before. And some new challenges.

Don't give up! Adapt.  I and my guild are patiently leveling our toons and gathering information on how to defeat the new aggression system. And you know what ? its completely different from what was done in the past. Lets say the NPC have gotten smarter over night !

It is human nature to frown on change and some just CAN'T DO IT.

I really really do hate to see someone leave a game out of fustraition and because there is no one to play with.

Thats not right and has to change. I would hate to be in a guild that didn't feel the need or the reason to help and educate our future warriors, Builders and Healers.

4Log

• Upvote 2

And there in lays the troubles certain classes have always soloed the mobs we did not need to do groups. I like groups for raids or for high level bosses but for regular tengu and voltai I enjoyed fighting by myself now those areas are off limits to me. Just the thoughts of a player who cares about the game and the people that play it. Grinding will get you levels but lets face it not fun.

Galikga quit mostly due to personality conflict.

It appears that he/she was a guild hopper, would piss off people in one guild and jump to another, then another..eventually it got out within the small social circles, and the primary raid guilds no longer wished to have them within its ranks. Galikga wasn't in it for anything more than primarily raids, if the guild didn't cater to their primary need he/she cut and run, in some peoples eyes that a selfish attitude.

Per his/her post they are the type that seeks the new shiny, always run to end of content, burn through it as fast as can, then look for the expansion pack. This isn't that type of game. He/She thusly came to the logical conclusion that this game wasn't a nice fit for them, and posted their departure. This game is NOT a instant gratification type of game, if you always crave the new shiny you will become disappointed. This game is NOT a primary raid type of game, there are a finite amount of raids, with a finite amount of slots within those raids, with no guarantee of loot awards. If that is all you crave then you are going to "get bored" as well.

As to the no availability of groups: it is a population/ time/ player level / content / personality problem, not multiboxing etc.

There is only so many people available to group with you at any given time of day, your time of day may not match up with others time of day when they seek like content, much of the content is level driven, a L150 isn't going to be naturally  looking for a group with a L20, except as a helping hand. A raiding group isn't going to be looking to add a L150 if they are L30 group and a L30 isn't going to be carried by a L150 group. Much of the content is level prohibitive, it can only be done within a certain level window or is a solo endevor like agrippa and bonus hull missions offered by jenquia etc. And given all that, even if you find someone at your level and right time of day etc etc. there is the simple fact that some folks just don't get along with others, those that don't get along don't invited to groups.

I, personally have times that I love to group, other times I don't. Sometimes all I want to do is grind, sometimes not, thats just me. Some of the content they have made too hard for a solo player to do, some by intention, some not. There are times I have sought others to do it (or have pitched in to help others) and other times it was just simpler to multibox it and move along. I hope that they never try to eliminate multiboxing, if they do, thats just one more thing I like to do  on occasion, if you take enough options away, there are then no options, why bother at that point? I'm a bit of a contrarian by nature, if someone tells me "no, you can't do that" at a minimum I'm going to ask "why not?" and expect a logical reason as to why not :) If the soup nazi told me "NO SOUP FOR YOU!" my counter would be "good, I got some for you anyway!" and upend a cup over thier head *snicker*

it has been my experience that guilds in EnB are a give & take. Mostly giving. We have gone out of our way to help people out; by help with missions, gear, etc. & the gaming community as well, overall. If you ask for help in new player chat, or market chat, someone will willingly step up & help. I dont see why you couldnt find a guild on the server to help you achieve what you want to. I've been around these peeps for too many years to not know how they are. They are a helpful, freindly bunch; & will forgive some infallibilties on your part; but not ALL.

Apparently, Galikga, you have an attitude of 'its for me, & just for me. screw everyone else'. Otherwise, I'm sure you would have found a guild here that was suited to you. There are too many great guilds out there, that hold true to the Enb we all know & love. Peeps helping peeps without personal gain.

Hello all i just want to say is there when you reach to the highs level thing get boring.  For some reason people in guild make a big deal of somethings. I can't have fun in these game if i not able to be in a raid, so it gets boring.  Guild get worked up over a game.  Now i can't get in raids and have fun anymore.  Player should have the right to go to any guild join or not, but player make a big deal about it.  Earth and Beyond doesn't even have a expansion pack.  This game i don't think can be fix or go any forward.  It should't matter if players quick or join and again its a game.  So it got boring to me.  I can see why EA close this game and no expansion packs.

I just say i don't feel that earth and beyond i live up to it.  Its time for me to go.  No guild, soloing is boring and guilds unforgiving.  Guess i can't do much.  Got to move to other games i guess.  I've be came a outcast.   These is my only post i got to move on.  Have a nice time. 

Sems you did not play EnB at that time , there was many paches with many new contests  , yes there are 2  guilds on server that camp all rare and epic  bosses in game leaving others ,  but at some point they will move futher (I hope ) so others can have chance to have funn . Anyway thx for playing have a nice live by by