Need help on signing up

And you didi it with this link, right? http://www.net-7.org/index.php#

Then it said you were sent an email. You opened the email and clicked on the validation link in one way or another. Then it sent you back to the net-7 page and said something about it being validated. Then you log in. Online - 19/1000

People, this drove me crazy too. Make sure your EMAIL ADDRESS is the one you used for the forum user registration. This did the trick for me.

NOTE for webmaster: I had trouble using my email+address@mydomain.com due to the + sign, although this is a commonly used (and RFC-standard) character for an email address. Please look into updating the sanity checking on this field to accept '+' characters.

Thanks.

People, this drove me crazy too. Make sure your EMAIL ADDRESS is the one you used for the forum user registration. This did the trick for me.

NOTE for webmaster: I had trouble using my email+address@mydomain.com due to the + sign, although this is a commonly used (and RFC-standard) character for an email address. Please look into updating the sanity checking on this field to accept '+' characters.

Thanks.

I've even gone into my profile to verify that the email address associated with my account is accurate. I *did* realize that, per another post earlier, I had not re-registered the account for Warsteiner after the server/forums crash so I've done that and am waiting on confirmation. But for Jarod I am totally stumped (and I've tried both the links). Incredibly frustrating.

Nope not working for me either.

Okay I think I figured out my problem. It may be yours too. When you register on http://www.net-7.org/index.php# it aks for your username and your forum username, NOT the name that comes up on the top right of the forum. So I put in my username twice and it worked fine. Hope this helps!

Okay I think I figured out my problem. It may be yours too. When you register on http://www.net-7.org/index.php# it aks for your username and your forum username, NOT the name that comes up on the top left of the forum. So I put in my username twice and it worked fine. Hope this helps!

Brilliant!!! Thank you, that was it.

Okay I think I figured out my problem. It may be yours too. When you register on http://www.net-7.org/index.php# it aks for your username and your forum username, NOT the name that comes up on the top left of the forum. So I put in my username twice and it worked fine. Hope this helps!

Ok, that worked. Thanks. Not very intuitive if you ask me tho.

Well that's what I used in both fields as well. I suppose if you make a second account, you'll need another forum account.

Nope, I was able to make 2 accounts on the new site, with 1 forum account. Of course the proof is in the playing.

No can't play yet the server is still showing as down, what I got was the registration activation emails with the activation link.

So, the suggestion is to just keep trying... Right? Dunno if I have the stamina for this! =D

Nope, I was able to make 2 accounts on the new site, with 1 forum account. Of course the proof is in the playing.

Well, when I made a second account, I got errors following the email verification, but was able to log in with the second username after I refreshed the page. The first time I tried to log in, it rejected the name and password, but after a refresh it worked for the second account.

This is frustration? I'm a certified computer technician, I eat frustration for breakfast B)

Well, when I made a second account, I got errors following the email verification, but was able to log in with the second username after I refreshed the page. The first time I tried to log in, it rejected the name and password, but after a refresh it worked for the second account.

This is frustration? I'm a certified computer technician, I eat frustration for breakfast B)

Well, whatever you eat for breakfast, your help is appreciated. The struggle continues.

Okay I think I figured out my problem. It may be yours too. When you register on http://www.net-7.org/index.php# it aks for your username and your forum username, NOT the name that comes up on the top right of the forum. So I put in my username twice and it worked fine. Hope this helps!

Thank you! That worked puuurrrfect! Typed the username twice instead of the name that shows up when i post, and I am now registered yay!

Ok i had this same problem and it was driving me nuts I finally went to the forum and tried my username and password and it said I didnt exist even though i was playing the game earlier today. So I re registered in the forums then went to the new ST4 link and it worked fine. Dont understand but dont care. It now works. Try that.

Nice, this worked. Someone probably already explained this, and I was probably too busy panicking to notice. Thanks!

So I think I'm activated but I got this odd message...

Info / Error

# Account activated. You may login now

# No username entered

Close

Is that right?

Yeah, now reload the index page and log in. It did that on my second account.

Got it... Press close, then Logon, then hey presto...

Its very pedantic - I suppose, 'accurate'. It HAS to be the correct forum username, password, return email. If you cannot log in its because you have one of those incorrect. Many thanks to peops above who helped us all through this.

ok, so, i got signed in on the st4 site, how do we go about signing up for the accounts, i hear we can have up to 3? i tried the play2.net-7.org, got to the login page, using the info i ha from st3, and, it wouldnt recognize my password, so, im sure i messed up someplace...any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance

ok, so, i got signed in on the st4 site, how do we go about signing up for the accounts, i hear we can have up to 3? i tried the play2.net-7.org, got to the login page, using the info i ha from st3, and, it wouldnt recognize my password, so, im sure i messed up someplace...any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance

If I am not mistaking, I do believe once you sign up for ST4 that is your new account for the new server. Someone Correct me if I am wrong...