Need help on signing up

Thank you Nyxmar, and Daywolf. Signed up on that new site. So that makes me good to go for ST4 as well?

It should. Try logging into both now. At least that is how it worked for me. I didn't sign up on the new webdev sub, but from the old sign-up link. Neither of them would log me in until I signed up on the old link (one w/o webdev). After email activation I was able to log into both. Looks like one is monitoring the old server and the other the new since the population counts are not the same with the new server being at 0.

As for activation problems, there was no info provided. I suggest using Firefox and some web based email.

Anyway, I wonder why they provided the webdev link. Sounds like a test page.

Now 0 went to "unknown". Must be rebooting services or something.

• Upvote 1

It should. Try logging into both now. At least that is how it worked for me. I didn't sign up on the new webdev sub, but from the old sign-up link. Neither of them would log me in until I signed up on the old link (one w/o webdev). After email activation I was able to log into both. Looks like one is monitoring the old server and the other the new since the population counts are not the same with the new server being at 0.

As for activation problems, there was no info provided. I suggest using Firefox and some web based email.

Anyway, I wonder why they provided the webdev link. Sounds like a test page.

Works fine, whenever I click on that either link in your previous post, I go to the site there, logged in. I'm guessing I'm good to go. There aren't any changes to the launcher that I need to know about are there?

Launcher? no. Should only be an IP update to redirect to the new server. From what has been mentioned at the database forum, no new content or changes.

As for info/errors I don't get any such messages. Just a successful login and recognition greeting on both pages. Cookies enabled, right?

Launcher? no. Should only be an IP update to redirect to the new server. From what has been mentioned at the database forum, no new content or changes.

As for info/errors I don't get any such messages. Just a successful login and recognition greeting on both pages. Cookies enabled, right?

Yeah, same here, for both primary and secondary accounts. Thank you for the help, saves me the frustration of not being able to log in, because I overlooked something important.

Even have my other PC fired up, so I can log in as soon as it comes back online.

Ok for the life of me I can't make this work. Keep getting the same errors (info/error forum user not found) that Golf reported in this thread.

So when you put Jarod into the forum field, it says user not found? Try again now, looks like the server is back up and with 3 logged in.

So when you put Jarod into the forum field, it says user not found? Try again now, looks like the server is back up and with 3 logged in.

Are you saying that you can get on the Play server now, and start new characters?

Yup - my login name, password, and forum name (Jarod) all perzactly as currently and no joy.

Edit: Oh, and same for my 2nd account with forum name Warsteiner.

No can't play yet the server is still showing as down, what I got was the registration activation emails with the activation link.

Okay, thanks, I thought I had screwed something up. Good to know I haven't.

Hi same here. I have tried to log in with the same login name, same password, nothing. I have tried to register, and still nothing. It says user not found/user not added. I hope I can figure this out. I really want to play again.

I'm not sure if it matters whether the server is up or down, but both were up when I registered. Now the old one is gone and the new one is online though the patch hasn't been issued yet so that we can login with the client. But yes, forum name and the email you used for forum registration. I registered with the alt link I gave and using firefox with forum account name and email. If you are using FF then maybe try IE, IE isn't secure, it'll give data/info to any that ask heh.

I have tried to log in with the same login name, same password, nothing. I have tried to register, and still nothing.

Well you gotta register before you can log in.

Online - 14/1000 :(

One thing I did do was to go back to the Forum page and re-logon, then clicked on the link for ST4 sign up. On the forums it will accept either a log on name or your email but for the new accounts you have to use the forum log on name (I'm afraid i was using my email at first instead of forum name since im used to using it instead of the forum user name).

Yup - my login name, password, and forum name (Jarod) all perzactly as currently and no joy.

Edit: Oh, and same for my 2nd account with forum name Warsteiner.

Ok i had this same problem and it was driving me nuts I finally went to the forum and tried my username and password and it said I didnt exist even though i was playing the game earlier today. So I re registered in the forums then went to the new ST4 link and it worked fine. Dont understand but dont care. It now works. Try that.