How to trade with McClure on Pluto?

So I read that you need to do mission for the lady across the hall before you can trade with McClure.  So when I talk to her, I could not trigger a talk tree.  Does anyone know the requirements to start her mission, and then the trade with McClure?  I have green RD faction and OL100+.

Edited by VincentTH

Not sure what the minimum level required to do the mission is, but if it's like it was in ST4/Beta, you will be required to kill Charon Monsters which are above CL40 (I forget their exact level) in order to complete the mission.  Wouldn't be surprised if there's a mission level requirement that takes this into account.

These missions have actually been disabled for now due to issues with them.  Other missions that involve the NPCs should still function normally, but the ones that involve the card and vendor are temporarily out of service. No ETA on return at this time.

• 2 months later...

I tested yesterday after someone mentioned that it worked for him/her.  These missions are now working, and I was able to open a trade window with Mc Clure.  Too bad I did not know it is a 1-time chance and did not have the money to buy anything, so I wasted my key!!!

Luckily, the mission seems to be repeatable.

Thanks Stanig for the confirmation.  My apologies for not reading the Patch Notes carefully.  May be if the Patch Notes are also replicated in this forum, I should see them because I have more time at work break time (with no game ports opened) than at home when I have no time to play let alone reading the Patch Notes :-)