is the server down?

They give you a 10 minute heads up in game to remind you that it is maintainence time, so you can go park or finish up quick;  with a expected time down (1-2 hr.  today btw).

Since the regular maintain time has previously been posted (tuesdays 1PM PST), no outside additional posts are deemed needed.

So if all goes well *crosses fingers* they expect to be up within 1-2 hr...go do something productive (or not :)) for a couple of hours and hope to see you when its back up.

BTW, if you ever wonder if the server is or isn't down and if it's just you thats futzed, go to Net-7.org (home page) and check the icon in the upper right corner, thats the true server status, irrespective of your personal condition.

See you in a while!

Edited by Mattsacre
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm... must be a liberal to call someone a nazi for pointing out the obvious...

Enjoy ;)

yeah.. liberal...... my appoligies... i hit the last button and it shows only 3rd page :)  no hard feelings.. i saw the note.