Goodbye EnB

Gotta admit I hate saying this as much when the (egocentric @$$holes) announced sunset. I am sick of this bickering between DEV's who supposedly love this game and players, GM and ADV complaints getting ignored by the DEVs who are here to provide the game yet seem stuck on a pedestal unable to see anything below their level.

It is bad when I could pay nothing other than my internet sub monthly and play here for free if I choose not to donate, yet choose to pay a monthly sub to another game that I love less overall yet find as far more fun.

When someone goes on leave and then suddenly comes back it would not matter what position they held, if changes had been made in their absence that were accepted by the majority of management they should be held accountable to that change not given free reign to do whatever they please.....

I do not feel these reasons are solely to blame but are a part of it. Sunset made me feel that the publisher had given up on this game to make more money with failed games by providing more server space for them. The Sims online was a huge failure that our data was overwritten with. Yet some seem to keep pressing on under the same mentality of two years and forget you mentality. I really see no reason to own a game by them as their support is horrible, and refuse to pay for them.

I feel sorry for actually announcing that Enb "is live" to my former guild mates per some of the leaderships attitudes that prefer to ignore the majority that even includes some of who may be reading this. I see some here no less of an evil as those that caused the hulkfest or other economic fails. I do not find this game as fun anymore period (just another grindfest), I see it as less than live per poor leadership that has only their point to go on and future games produced by Net-7 as sure failures because of the attitudes held as high and mighty with zero compromise. 

I may come back occasionally and check on the status but I really feel no desire to play anymore, my vote not to play may be a drop in the bucket at the moment but wait till many others feel the same and see where this ends up.

Edited by shadowxsx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

don't let the screen door hit you on the way out.....and I  assume when we do the content push which is on hold due to our server devs efforts to re-write code for the load problems you will do what all a***holes do after such rant filled posts ..go ....gee..its not set in stone and they tweaked/fixed stuff and limp into this FREE ....reincarnated game... with another toon name and play anyway....but i suspect you don't remember the 2002 games from the past ..they had a different play feel then you rember... imho .....perhaps you should move on to more 'modern flashy" games

something to match your attention span.....and obvious egomania issues

Searing

Edited by Dakynos

I for one am just a casual player. I enjoy this game alot, I think it has came a VERY long way. I am very happy that a group of skilled programmers have undertook this project for pretty much FREE.  This game was MY very first MMO i ever played.  i still feel that first time magic when I log in. Then again I am older school.. I prefer Team Fortress Classic over TF2 also. Sure This game has bugs, issues, limits, and things don't happen on time everytime, but its F'in Awesome to me.

I have noted that leveling is a bit harder now since live, and i was semi-crushed when the wipe happened, but I got over it, and started up the hill again.

I really don't understand what the OP is saying about bickering.  Perhaps I am too casual a player to care that much because I know this is still a work in progress. I don't sink into it either. I just try and have fun. Shouldn't we all?

I'm sorry to hear this rant and see a player leave but i'm certain this game will attract more new players versus losing a few of its older ones.

Hope you find what you're looking for out there. I have a 100 game library on steam but i returned to this game and never looked back.

I even purchased new games that i haven't even played once lol

"complaints from the advocate ignored" eh? ha, your last 3 advocates before the current electee never showed up a meeting, nor posted in the private forum section they have with us. So at best they were TELLING you that, but it isn't true.

At any rate, good luck to you, a post like this wouldn't cause a change. Its all on you to find what suits you. As some of the replies said, we do it for free, so are not particularly worried about it like we might if we were receiving profit.

Sorry to hear someone is leaving. I will stay as long as its the way it is now.. great community and retro gamplay like we had it 2002 .. I swear after a buddy told me (early st3) EnB is back as an emu and helped me installing and register account i almost cried when i saw megan first time and she told me "Good to see u again"...

Thx to the devs .

The only thing I can see that the OP might be talking about is Agrippa.  Lots of complaints about the upper hull level limit and a Dev saying "I don't care, this is the way I want it."

I can see his point, a little.  The big thing is, you don't have to do it.  I have decided to ignore it, it wasn't in live, isn't required, I can have fun without it.

In short, it isn't that big of a deal, I'm staying.