Win 7 Desktop theme

So I ran across an old enb desktop theme for proggies jennies and terrans. So I downloaded a proggy one and tried to set it to active only to find that win 7 doesnt allow 3rd party themes etc. Did some looking found a small program that patches the required files to allow 3rd party themese but still no luck in getting the theme to come up still says "This theme cannot be applied to desktop". Was wondering if anyone knew of a fix for this otherwise i'll just leave the proggy symbol as a background pic

Did you run the uxtheme.dll patcher as an administrator?  (right click  > run as administrator)  You have rebooted haven't you?  :P

Other than that the only thing I can think of is maybe a corrupted download?  I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

dirty, the theme is probably not compatible with the win7 desktop if you have Aero or something else like active desktop enabled.

You can likely rebuild one yourself under win7 after extraction of your old theme by importing the elements you want one at a time into a new win7 theme to see what`s compatible.